Real Estate and Investing

Lab meat isnt food...and it's fucked up. :shrug_n:

Tyson is already getting into the BS too.

Oh, I agree. But there's a big demand for products with a reduced meat content. A company that can produce cardboard that actually tastes like Chicken intrigues me.

BTW I used to run a Nucleus farm for Tyson Foods. They're a good company.

Oh, I agree. But there's a big demand for products with a reduced meat content. A company that can produce cardboard that actually tastes like Chicken intrigues me.

BTW I used to run a Nucleus farm for Tyson Foods. They're a good company.

This fake feuxd trend is the beginning of the end for farmers...count on it. This is another example of this: http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75954

This fake feuxd trend is the beginning of the end for farmers...count on it. This is another example of this: http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75954

Well, I have to disagree with that. Farming is the backbone of our country. Yes, we've gone away from the small farms unfortunately and most farming is done by mega producers but still we have to have a REAL food supply.

One thing that has bothered me for some time is How in the Hell did our government let China come in and buy Smithfield Foods. The largest pork producer in the United States. I just don't get that.

Well, I have to disagree with that. Farming is the backbone of our country. Yes, we've gone away from the small farms unfortunately and most farming is done by mega producers but still we have to have a REAL food supply.

One thing that has bothered me for some time is How in the Hell did our government let China come in and buy Smithfield Foods. The largest pork producer in the United States. I just don't get that.

Most food isnt real anymore...the way that it's been processed, Genetically modified, etc. It isn't real.

China is the model UN country. Just like California is the model UN state. China is here to stay.

I can't speak for you guys south of the 49th but, perhaps the same thing happened to you as it did us up here in Canada .... we fell victim to the Chinese business practice of "lying, under delivering and then lying again" until they have any sort of leverage, at which point they undermine you.

Back