Real Riots Vs. Planned Riots

johnlocke

Reaction score
Bingo!

1. Intellectual honesty
    Intellectual honesty is an applied method of problem solving, characterized by an unbiased, honest attitude, which can be demonstrated in a number of different ways, including but not limited to: One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth; Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis; Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another; References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided. Harvard ethicist Louis M. Guenin describes the "kernel" of intellectual honesty to be "a virtuous disposition to eschew deception when given an incentive for deception." Intentionally committed fallacies in debates and reasoning are sometimes called intellectual dishonesty.

Thank you for that. :)

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
Bingo!

1. Intellectual honesty
    Intellectual honesty is an applied method of problem solving, characterized by an unbiased, honest attitude, which can be demonstrated in a number of different ways, including but not limited to: One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth; Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis; Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another; References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided. Harvard ethicist Louis M. Guenin describes the "kernel" of intellectual honesty to be "a virtuous disposition to eschew deception when given an incentive for deception." Intentionally committed fallacies in debates and reasoning are sometimes called intellectual dishonesty.
Guenin often writes for The Huffington Post, and I read his articles often:

Antigovernment vitriol taken to extremes has even resulted in domestic violence (e.g., the bombing in Oklahoma City). It is at least a mercy that the radical claim that the president is not bound by the law is now dead for lack of a proponent unless, that is, a pseudoconservative were elected president.

Guenin wrote the above in 2012.

Last edited:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Even if ANTIFA is just an idea, it's a left fascist one and as they are wont to do, call the other side the names of what they actually are.
a group that is called anti fascist is fascist? lol Thats ironic. Thats ok, becuase the right is damn sure fascist, they must be part of the same group.

johnlocke

Reaction score
a group that is called anti fascist is fascist? lol Thats ironic. Thats ok, becuase the right is damn sure fascist, they must be part of the same group.

What the hell did you not get about what I said about the left throwing out terms of exactly what they are at opponents. Straight outta Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
What the hell did you not get about what I said about the left throwing out terms of exactly what they are at opponents. Straight outta Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.
Hitlery and Barry Obummer apparently never spoon fed their blind followers...

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Not seeing the humor, but I'm feeling a bit serious at the moment. So there's that.

But these cats were in no way paramilitary, at least not from what I saw.
Do you think Militia was involved? I mean it looked to me more than some guy who was upset, some looked very prepared for a military type of action. There were some in full military garb.