Real Riots Vs. Planned Riots

johnlocke

Reaction score
They aren't zip cuffs.

Having worked as a police/fire dispatcher for 11 years, I can tell you that if an officer found zip cuffs in a vehicle during a traffic stop, they would be very curious and suspicious about that discovery.

I have cuffs and zip ties cuz Pig told me I should have them. And they are fun, don't give a crap what cops think about s legal product. :rofl:

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Investigating someone because they have zip ties, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard and I've heard a bunch of dumb shit from you lately. You clearly don't have a clue what a zip tie is.
Why would you need flex cuffs, exactly? Do tell us.

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Investigating someone because they have zip ties, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard and I've heard a bunch of dumb shit from you lately. You clearly don't have a clue what a zip tie is.
Anyone who owns duct tape is evil...

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
In telecom, zip ties are a must have in your work box. Apparently telecom is evil...as are all service business's and mechanics. Lock'em all up!!!! :rolleyes:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
In telecom, zip ties are a must have in your work box. Apparently telecom is evil...as are all service business's and mechanics. Lock'em all up!!!! :rolleyes:
So you are saying the guy that was there with those zip cuffs was in telecom there to do some work?

foobahl

Reaction score
Having these things in the privacy of your home is a large difference from dressed in your Tacticool jumping over Congress seats looking for someone to use them on.
I completely agree with this. Seeing that photo was unnerving. There is never a call for that at a protest. That picture belongs in the WTF thread.