Real Riots Vs. Planned Riots

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
It's a joke, yo.

I grew up in a family of hunters. Lots of guns around. Nobody ever had flex cuffs.
Again, you do know there is a big difference between zip ties and zip cuffs right? And adding flex cuffs with hunting, just doesn't make any sense.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Again, you do know there is a big difference between zip ties and zip cuffs right? And adding flex cuffs with hunting, just doesn't make any sense.
These dudes had flex cuffs at the capitol. Do you have flex cuffs just sitting around your house?

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
And anyhow, the original assertion was "psshhh everyone has these." I've never known a single person in my life who has a stockpile of flex cuffs.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I think maybe you misread his original statement on this. I am pretty sure he specified cuffs.
I didn't misread anything, that post was in response to a post I had written earlier, which you apparently didn't see. I never said I had zip cuffs but he said that I did, I have zip ties in my garage and there is a huge difference between the zip cuffs and zip ties.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
These dudes had flex cuffs at the capitol. Do you have flex cuffs just sitting around your house?
Why do you insist on acting dumb or you are really this dumb? Where did I ever say I have zip CUFFS? You don't know the difference between the 2, just fucking admit it and move on.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Why do you insist on acting dumb or you are really this dumb? Where did I ever say I have zip CUFFS? You don't know the difference between the 2, just fucking admit it and move on.
Then why are you arguing? Because that's what they had.

Nobody's talking about plain old zip ties to secure things.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
They aren't zip cuffs.

Having worked as a police/fire dispatcher for 11 years, I can tell you that if an officer saw zip cuffs in plain view in a vehicle during a traffic stop, they would be very curious and suspicious about that discovery.

They have no right to know about my sex life.
:coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Another left wing dirt bag gonna do time.