Record gun sales

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Regardless of your whys, Antifa.com takes you to the Biden/Harris campaign page.

Doubt me? Try it. Then get back to me.
I just showed you why. If I hired a hacker I could link Trump to the KKK, would that matter to you? Hell I remember if you typed idiot in google it brought up trump.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
I just showed you why. If I hired a hacker I could link Trump to the KKK, would that matter to you? Hell I remember if you typed idiot in google it brought up trump.
Lol!!!!!

The article you linked is from Sept. 2.

So they reported this and the Biden campaign just said “C’mon man! Let it ride!”

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I think if he had a problem with it it would’ve been addressed by now.

Don’t you?
I would think if Trump had a problem with people thinking he was linked to fascist groups and white supremacist groups, he would have addressed it by now. I mean how hard is it when someone says, do you denounce those groups to say, yes, You bet I do. Damn right, instead of dancing around it and changing the subject? I do not know who is helping Trump with his PR stuff, but they are failing.

Inspector_50

Reaction score

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
I would think if Trump had a problem with people thinking he was linked to fascist groups and white supremacist groups, he would have addressed it by now. I mean how hard is it when someone says, do you denounce those groups to say, yes, You bet I do. Damn right, instead of dancing around it and changing the subject? I do not know who is helping Trump with his PR stuff, but they are failing.
He denounced it 38 times. On video. He played it at a rally. If you’re too stupid to pick up on it that’s on you.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
He denounced it 38 times. On video. He played it at a rally. If you’re too stupid to pick up on it that’s on you.
I saw him when he was asked to denounce them and he didnt. No need to call me stupid. Again, why not when you are asked to denounce them, you do so, instead of...

TRUMP: Sure, I'm prepared to do that. But I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing. If you look, I'm willing to do anything. I want to see peace.
WALLACE: Then do it, sir.
BIDEN: Do it. Say it.
TRUMP: You want to call them? What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead — who would you like me to condemn?
WALLACE: White supremacists, white supremacists and right-wing militia.
TRUMP: Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what: Somebody's got to do something about antifa and the left. Because this is not a right-wing problem — this is a left-wing problem.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
OK. sigh. Maybe you aren't as level headed as I thought..
I am trying to be, but I have to go by what I saw. Of course anything I say, is being met with an insult, so it tends to not make me as level headed after that. I am not saying Trump agrees with them or that he wouldnt denounce them, he just didnt at that point in front of everyone. It was a bad look, maybe it was a mistake. Maybe he is slow on the uptake, or got confused by the question. I am all ears to hear the reason.

"
PolitiFact called the statement a situation where "context is needed."

Trump has a history of refusing to quickly denounce racism and white nationalism, and then backpedaling.

During the 2016 campaign, he was forced to issue a clarification on Twitter after initially refusing to condemn former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke."

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
Everyone sees what they want to see. Hears what they want to hear. Like stated somewhere above Trump denounced like I don't know how many times white supremecists or anything racial groups. I heard that over and over and over and over and over from his mouth. But somehow nah, he's a liar when he says that, he even shows he is not even before becoming president. I mean let's get real here. If you want to start listening to some Biden quotes that should make you uncomfortable with the race issue, go right ahead.

And seriously the race issue problem...TOTALLY USED BY THE LEFT FOR EVER NOW IT SEEMS. FUCK THAT. Kindly wake up.

Last edited:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Everyone sees what they want to see. Hears what they want to hear. Like stated somewhere above Trump denounced like I don't know how many times white supremecists or anything racial groups. I heard that over and over and over and over and over from his mouth. But somehow nah, he's a liar when he says that, he even shows he is not even before becoming president. I mean let's get real here. If you want to start listening to some Biden quotes that should make you uncomfortable with the race issue, go right ahead.

And seriously the race issue problem...TOTALLY USED BY THE LEFT FOR EVER NOW IT SEEMS. FUCK THAT. Kindly wake up.
As I said...I was surprised he was given a softball to say on a national stage he denounced them. It would have been easy to say. It was just odd.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Linked by who? If he is at least he is smart enough to denounce them.
Biden said ANTIFA is an idea, he did not denounce them. Trump denounced that Charlottesville BS the day after it happened yet you idiots continue to push the lie and think people are going to believe it.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Biden said ANTIFA is an idea, he did not denounce them. Trump denounced that Charlottesville BS the day after it happened yet you idiots continue to push the lie and think people are going to believe it.
It’s their way.

Flynn.

Russia.

White Supremists. Despite the fact Biden ball washed a KKK Grandmaster.

Racist. Despite Biden co-authoring the crime bill.