Richard Sherman

Courts were closed, no judge available, hence no bail.

NFLPA on Sherman's arrest

E6RMrUtXoAku2lq

Lots of crazy stuff per usual leading up to TC.

Shocking about Sherman if true. You wouldn't think of him involved in something like this.

He's also been accused of hit and run in Seattle as well. Crazy.
agreed. i'm not a huge fan of his persona but i def. wouldn't have guessed him if i were asked who got arrested.

agreed. i'm not a huge fan of his persona but i def. wouldn't have guessed him if i were asked who got arrested.
best comment on pft 🤣

blowpackblow says:
July 14, 2021 at 2:25 pm
From a lock down corner to a locked up corner...

surprised that not one person has posted "u mad bro?" 😄

Sherman is going through tough times - personal issues. Hope he gets the help he needs. It must be tough for him now without a team and the adulation he was accustomed to.
That dispatcher needs to be horse whipped then fired.

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1415387522063114244

View: https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1415439907300970500

View: https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1415430135323496451

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1415449221831008256

Totally agree Chevss, Just listed to the audio of the call to 911 and it's shocking how condescending and curt that dispatcher was. That is reflective of really poor training. That dispatcher needed to get Police over there ASAP not nitpick on Sherman's wife's words etc.

Poor Sherman clearly has serious mental health issues that he's been trying to deal with and a serious alcohol issue. Two bottles of hard liquor is a massive amount of alcohol to take on board. They're saying a lot of friends have called him and visited him recently to try and help. The Police tried their best when they questioned him after the hit and run, they went softly on him, one of the Cops saying when he was a teenager he was a valet and used to park Sherman's car, they tried their best to keep it amicable. When they told Sherman they needed to bring him in, he reacted and it got physical and the cops had to use one of their Dogs to subdue him.

A terrible situation, I hope Sherman gets the help he now needs.

Never liked the guy, and I don’t buy this mental and personal health BS he’s using to duck accountability.
He got years of media praise for being such a smart well educated player and activist. Well ok fine, but these are major crimes he’s now accused of. We will see how the media handles it.

Never liked the guy, and I don’t buy this mental and personal health BS he’s using to duck accountability.
He got years of media praise for being such a smart well educated player and activist. Well ok fine, but these are major crimes he’s now accused of. We will see how the media handles it.

He's reported to have had personal issues before this episode.
These are misdemeanors he's accused of.

It has been buried not surprisingly. The debate shows will not talk about it at all.

It has been buried not surprisingly. The debate shows will not talk about it at all.

I don't think it's been buried. It was all over the news including the 911 call made by his wife. It was all reported in exacting detail what happened,

it's not a major crime or crimes we're talking about here. Drunk football player goes wacko, clearly has issues and needs help. I hope he gets it.

I don't think it's been buried. It was all over the news including the 911 call made by his wife. It was all reported in exacting detail what happened,

it's not a major crime or crimes we're talking about here. Drunk football player goes wacko, clearly has issues and needs help. I hope he gets it.
You don't think it strange that not one debate show has talked about it?

You don't think it strange that not one debate show has talked about it?
it's strange.
i'd say deliberate.
and the tone of people like florio with this vs cole beasley is interesting.
but yes that dispatcher was horrendous and needs to be put on final warning/canned. that's not an error/mistake. that's deliberate.

it's strange.
i'd say deliberate.
and the tone of people like florio with this vs cole beasley is interesting.
but yes that dispatcher was horrendous and needs to be put on final warning/canned. that's not an error/mistake. that's deliberate.
It's for sure political.

Back