RIP Bob Neumeier

He was always a friendly unassuming reporter who liked looking at the positives. RIP, Mr. Neumeier.

I remember watching him back in the dark ages when "sports news" was a few minutes near the end of the regular news broadcast.
I tell my kids there was a time when we didn't have dedicated sports channels or 3000+ channel/stream options. They look at me like I was asking them to churn butter :coffee:

Gosh. Sad. I remember him from before I trekked west to Michigan in 1991.

I always like the guy. He always had a calming influence on the television and seem like a genuine nice man.

RIP Neumy

Had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with him, a very nice and unassuming man.

For me it was 2pbs Springfield, 3CBS Hartford Connecticut, 4 WBZ NBC Boston, 5 WCVB ABC Boston, 6 WGGB ABC Springfield, 8 TV38 Boston, 9 TV56 Boston Love watching creature double feature 1 to 5 on Saturdays. Channel 13 was channel 22 Springfield

For me it was 2pbs Springfield, 3CBS Hartford Connecticut, 4 WBZ NBC Boston, 5 WCVB ABC Boston, 6 WGGB ABC Springfield, 8 TV38 Boston, 9 TV56 Boston Love watching creature double feature 1 to 5 on Saturdays. Channel 13 was channel 22 Springfield
Creature Double Feature! loved those
and old school wrestling on Channel 38. Chief Jay Strongbow! :)

I remember Neumie from WEEI. He was always a favorite of mine!

RIP, Neumie.

Back