RIP David Patton

That game in Indy and his TD's in both the AFCCG as well as the Super Bowl will keep him high atop everyone's memories in all-time Patriots history.

RIP

I won $100 on his TD in SB 36. Picking names out of a hat for who would score the first TD. (Obviously no one picked Ty Law). R.I.P. Thanks for the memories.

:sad95: Death is always excruciating. But In our special place it's absolutely heartbreaking. I never cry anymore. But I feel like it.

Requiescat in Pace, David.

RIP, David.

3X SB Champion

47 years old. smh

Last edited:
Awful.

His performance in 01 was legendary.

Then there was that game against the colts where he threw, ran, and caught touchdowns. Before that game, no one outside of New England really knew about him.

I remember after that game a colts fan signing up and posting, "Hey guys, good game. But.... Who the hell is David Patten?!"

Anyway, here is some sentiment from Seymour...

View: https://twitter.com/BigSey93/status/1433776538584064001?s=19

Very sad to hear this. Prayers for his family. RIP.

God damn this sucks. Loved DP so much on the Pats. Such a great story of working into the league after going undrafted and playing arena football. He was the epitome of the underdog turned champion story.

Gone far too early. Hope his family and friends can lean on each other to try and get through this tragic shit.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back