RIP Gordon Lightfoot

I heard "Sundown" earlier today, and now, thanks to Hawg, I also think of 'Tiger' the Cape Cod stripper while hearing that song.

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes
When the waves turn the minutes to hours?"

Here's to you, Gordon Lightfoot. Thanks for the music.

Sundown was his best...you can't beat that tune...he had COUNTLESS other awesome tunes, but, Sundown was untouchable.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IBdZ645S-o

You can't beat perfection...this cat was fucking awesome! He was not only a musician, he was an author...he was a dually mofo.

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread from a great artist, but I just had to plug "a stripper named Tiger" into an AI Art generator. This is the SFW result I got (the other 3 were topless)

View attachment 16447

While I appreciate the attempt to fill the void, this young lady, while very fit, was not in Tiger's class.

That is, if she were actually a living, breathing human instead of a digital construct conjured up by a machine learning how to kill time
on the way to achieving world domination.

Anyhow, I decided to see if I could find anything at all about Tiger and a deep dive came up empty to my regret. I think she
has probably finished up that College education and has now moved on in the square world. She didn't strike me as a lifer.

I did find one tidbit that i wasn't aware of and I provide it just in case you know somebody who might be interested.

Pond Hockey Exotic Dancers​

We at the agency offers the most gorgeous and hottest pond hockey strippers in the adult industry. In business for over 30 years. We at shamrock also understand and know that the pond hockey events are for all ages. Our services are only provided to those 18 and older, so if you’re thinking of calling shamrocks pond hockey exotic dancers in Meredith NH, Lake Champlain or Lake Winnipesaukee for your next pond hockey event. Please be sure everyone in your group is of legal age, all dancers are accompanied by a driver who comes in the house and is present at the time of the event. You must respect the exotic dancers and be generous when tipping. Our service is open 24hrs a day 7 days a week. Booking in advance is always helpful and will guarantee you a dancer or 2. Last minute service is provided just call toll free 888-999-5859 and speak to a representative now.

:oops:

Last edited:
Time waits for no one, and so many great musicians I love have passed. Another one gone, great talent. Glad we got to enjoy him.
We all should be eternally thankful to have lived during what will be known as the greatest era of music in the history of man 1960-2000.
Didn't matter if you liked Folk, Rock, Country, or anything else...............Elvis to Willie Nelson to ABBA...........they were there for us to enjoy.

If you're from my time, you'll remember the phrase, "Don't trust anyone over 30".
We're all long past and in our 60's, 70's and 80's.

Our music will never die.

344755805_807776150323967_889737189569892393_n.jpg

Back