RIp, Marty

I read that Marty had only TWO losing seasons in his entire head coaching career. That's better than BB. i hope Marty gets put in the h.o.f. if mediocre dungy can get in Marty should be a shoo in.

I read that Marty had only TWO losing seasons in his entire head coaching career. That's better than BB. i hope Marty gets put in the h.o.f. if mediocre dungy can get in Marty should be a shoo in.
He won 200 games. I really bought into a few of those 90's Chiefs teams - they were legit. He also went 14-2 in his last season with SD (2006). His final game was the "No Class" game in the Division round.

Look up "bridesmaid" in the dictionary, sheesh. Poor, Marty.

people slam marty for not coaching it up because marlon mc cree ran with that pick of tb in that 06 playoff and troy or was it kevin faulk smacked it of his arms an the pats recovered. but, i saw an nfl films or something of that game and they showed marty TELLING one if his cbs(maybe drayton florence?) that if you get a pick, get down!

Gift Middle Finger GIF by Birthday Bot

wapo

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1359159202086846484?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1359159202086846484%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Evidently WaPo changed the headline. Apparently someone there has some class, although it could be just that they got a lot of negative comments.

they were talking about him on nfln and billick told a story about how the chiefs practiced in preseason with billick's vikings(when he was o.c. there). one of the vikings wrs made an error, and marty went over and coached him up.

not to mention, marty has a nice little coaching tree of sb winning hcs.

Back