RIP "Mary Ann" from Gilligan's Island

Judy Jetson, but.... let's not go there...
No, lets go directly there.

I recently got involved in a firepit discussion of who the hottest cartoon character of all time was and Judy got my vote. I remember having a crush on her. Other nominees included Betty Rubble, Josie from the Pussycats and Jessica Rabbit. Rosie the Robot also got mentioned.

No wonder George kept her in a glass bubble. JJ.jpg

I recently got involved in a firepit discussion of who the hottest cartoon character of all time was and Judy got my vote. I remember having a crush on her. Other nominees included Betty Rubble, Josie from the Pussycats and Jessica Rabbit. Rosie the Robot also got mentioned.

No wonder George kept her in a glass bubble. View attachment 1366

Betty Rubble makes my top three.. Don't forget Sweet Polly Purebred. Wouldn't mind soiling her.. if you know what I mean. :)

No wonder George kept her in a glass bubble. View attachment 1366
grown up Pebbles from the Flintstones?Teen Pebbles.jpg

Speaking of Penny, one of my brothers claims that he got his first erection ever when Lost in Space (the original TV show) returned for a new season and he noticed that Penny Robinson was suddenly sporting a set of boobs. It must have been a memorable night because he still mentions it from time to time.

I think that may be a question i need to ask guys if they ask me out. if they are a Ginger guy, they like the high maintenance type, and i wouldn't waste my time.

I like both for different reasons. Have loved fashion types but I totally have spent most of my life with country girls. Am I disqualified? :rofl:

No wonder George kept her in a glass bubble.
I would have voted for Tara from The Herculoids.

1609734914198.png

Back