Rodgers Is a Jet

When Rodgers quits on Thanksgiving so he can cleanse his colon properly. Reaching the 65% number for the season, I will open a bottle of booze and enjoy it.

Screw the jets!!
Red Breast on me. Not on me literally,but you know you #sexybeastyou

Lmao. Welcome back!
I really love this trade for you guys. I mean you haven’t been able to draft anyone and develop them, so why not get Rogers now?

It is really going to make the division so much fun. It’ll be interesting to see if you get Laser focused Aaron from 2020/21 or if you get the guy that completely turtled last year and went into his dark room. Although I think last year was him, knowing he just didn’t have the team or roster to compete. You have a very solid roster and should have a team that can now challenge the bills for the division. I really can’t wait for the season to start!

My favorite part of this deal is that the Jets are now one slot behind us in the 1st round, which perfectly sets us up to steal Darnell Wright right out of their laps.

In all seriousness, it was a solid move for the Jets to try and recover from the Zack debacle. It's not a sure thing that it will work, but certainly Rodgers is deserving
of respect because the guy can still spin it. For pure entertainment value, the organization is instantly relevant and will be considered a contender. The fanbase will
be cranked-up because it doesn't take much, but their team took the risk to get the reward and I look forward to the competition.

The AFC East just got more interesting, but just because Brady defied Father Time for another 5 years doesn't mean Aaron will. It'll be interesting to see how he
handles the NY media and vice-versa. He better win right away, but I'll want to see what happens.

Can you imagine what will happen if the chemistry isn't there? Or Rodgers simply doesn't play great? Film at 11.

My favorite part of this deal is that the Jets are now one slot behind us in the 1st round, which perfectly sets us up to steal Darnell Wright right out of their laps.

In all seriousness, it was a solid move for the Jets to try and recover from the Zack debacle. It's not a sure thing that it will work, but certainly Rodgers is deserving
of respect because the guy can still spin it. For pure entertainment value, the organization is instantly relevant and will be considered a contender. The fanbase will
be cranked-up because it doesn't take much, but their team took the risk to get the reward and I look forward to the competition.

The AFC East just got more interesting, but just because Brady defied Father Time for another 5 years doesn't mean Aaron will. It'll be interesting to see how he
handles the NY media and vice-versa. He better win right away, but I'll want to see what happens.

Can you imagine what will happen if the chemistry isn't there? Or Rodgers simply doesn't play great? Film at 11.
Rogers has never been as fanatical as TB was, he was very good but I think it was more natural talent. If that talent drops a couple percentage points it could be a rough year....but hey the Jets took a swing, good for them.

I really love this trade for you guys. I mean you haven’t been able to draft anyone and develop them, so why not get Rogers now?

It is really going to make the division so much fun. It’ll be interesting to see if you get Laser focused Aaron from 2020/21 or if you get the guy that completely turtled last year and went into his dark room. Although I think last year was him, knowing he just didn’t have the team or roster to compete. You have a very solid roster and should have a team that can now challenge the bills for the division. I really can’t wait for the season to start!
I was always on the Carr train, just thought it made more sense. Long term contract, less money per year, didn’t have to give up draft picks and he has a great winning % with a good D and the Jets had the #4 defense last year. That being said, I like this trade. We only dropped two spots in the draft and if next year’s pick turns into a first, hopefully it will be pick #32. But I also can see where Rodgers goes full diva and this all blows up in our faces.

I was always on the Carr train, just thought it made more sense. Long term contract, less money per year, didn’t have to give up draft picks and he has a great winning % with a good D and the Jets had the #4 defense last year. That being said, I like this trade. We only dropped two spots in the draft and if next year’s pick turns into a first, hopefully it will be pick #32. But I also can see where Rodgers goes full diva and this all blows up in our faces.
I would imagine he will be very motivated this year to play well. Mostly just to stick it to Green Bay. But it seems as though he likes your coaches and certainly the roster. But he is such an oddball that It is hard to predict.

Without great WRs Rodgers is just a gunslinger Do the jets have great WRs I really question that. I expect he will have another year of 20-25 TDs and 12-15 Ints..

Without great WRs Rodgers is just a gunslinger Do the jets have great WRs I really question that. I expect he will have another year of 20-25 TDs and 12-15 Ints..

They have great receivers: Garret Wilson, Denzel Mims, Allen Lazard, Malik Taylor, Mecole Hardman, Corey Davis....

Carr might have made them a playoff team, but never a contender. Swing for the fences or go home, good for the Jets. His cap number the 1st year is peanuts too leaving them room for another star w/some salary adjustment and cuts. Watch the Jets swoop in and trade for Hopkins and steal him from the Bills. That would be friggin' hilarious! I read that Breece Hall's recovery is going well too, the man that a lot of people have seemed to forgot about for some reason. Likely the rookie of the year before he got injured.

Last edited:
They have great receivers: Garret Wilson, Denzel Mims, Allen Lazard, Malik Taylor, Mecole Hardman, Corey Davis....
In what world would you call Denzel Mims, Malik Taylor, or Mecole Hardman great? They have 6 TDs between them in the last 2 seasons. Corey Davis is a serviceable journey man and that is all. Garret Wilson had a good rookie season as far as yardage but they threw to him nearly twice as much as any other WR. Allen Lazard is the only WR who has any history with Rodgers. Patriot WRs caught more TDs in a disaster year than the jets did

Big Jests press conference at 2PM featuring their "historic" 39 year old QB, AR.
I made a tee time for 2PM. Should I cancel?

In what world would you call Denzel Mims, Malik Taylor, or Mecole Hardman great? They have 6 TDs between them in the last 2 seasons. Corey Davis is a serviceable journey man and that is all. Garret Wilson had a good rookie season as far as yardage but they threw to him nearly twice as much as any other WR. Allen Lazard is the only WR who has any history with Rodgers. Patriot WRs caught more TDs in a disaster year than the jets did

The Jets hired Nathaniel Hackett who called plays for Rodgers in GB. The Jets are running the GB offense so it will be a short learning curve for Rodgers.
I didn't mean to imply they were all great. I meant the Jets' have a great overall WR room starting with Garrett Wilson and Allen Lazard. Rodgers will make them even better.
Wilson was on par last year to Ja'Marr Chase which ranks great in my mind. Wilson may be the best WR Rodgers has thrown to in 10 years.
The other 3 you mentioned are serviceable in the same way that Parker is serviceable for the Pats. They are for depth. Our best WR is JuJu who is on a par with Lazard.
Garrett Wilson did have a great rookie year and he makes the Jets' room great. He deserved his lopsided share of catches last year. That's not a negative, btw.
As for TDs thrown to WRs by Jets' QBs last year, QBs Zach Wilson and Joe Flacco have a lot to do with that. Let's see what Rodgers and Hackett do with this crew this year.
I'm betting their performances this year are much better than last year.

The Jets hired Nathaniel Hackett who called plays for Rodgers in GB. The Jets are running the GB offense so it will be a short learning curve for Rodgers.
I didn't mean to imply they were all great. I meant the Jets' have a great overall WR room starting with Garrett Wilson and Allen Lazard. Rodgers will make them great.
Wilson was on par last year to Ja'Marr Chase which ranks great in my mind. Wilson may be the best WR Rodgers has thrown to in 10 years.
The other 3 you mentioned are serviceable in the same way that Parker is serviceable for the Pats. They are for depth. Our best WR is JuJu who is on a par with Lazard.
Garrett Wilson did have a great rookie year and he makes the Jets' room great. He deserved his lopsided share of catches last year. That's not a negative, btw.
As for TDs thrown to WRs by Jets' QBs last year, QBs Zach Wilson and Joe Flacco have a lot to do with that. Let's see what Rodgers and Hackett do with this crew this year.
I hate the Jets personally, but it would be kind of fun if they were good for a couple years because if the patriots can beat them when they’re good, it makes it even better for us as fans. When you beat a bad team, it doesn’t feel as good as when you’ll be a team that was going places. Providing misery to the Jet fans is our primary goal every year.

Carr might have made them a playoff team, but never a contender. Swing for the fences or go home, good for the Jets. His cap number the 1st year is peanuts too leaving them room for another star w/some salary adjustment and cuts. Watch the Jets swoop in and trade for Hopkins and steal him from the Bills. That would be friggin' hilarious! I read that Breece Hall's recovery is going well too, the man that a lot of people have seemed to forgot about for some reason. Likely the rookie of the year before he got injured.
My buddy and I were talking yesterday about the possibility of the Jets going after Hopkins but if they don’t fix that OL, it won’t matter who’s under center or who the receivers are. I agree about Hall, the kid just balled out last year. Hopefully he can come back for the start of the season.

I have to say, it would be hilarious to see the Jets putting the Bills in the shade after the Bills became convinced they were on a dynasty run! The Dolphins too, they believed they were back too.

We're still in re-build so it might well end up being hilarious.

I have to say, it would be hilarious to see the Jets putting the Bills in the shade after the Bills became convinced they were on a dynasty run! The Dolphins too, they believed they were back too.

By hilarious, I think you mean f*cking awesome.

By hilarious, I think you mean f*cking awesome.
Hilarious, yes. Because even if the Patriots were 2-15, everyone knows perfectly well that those two wins would be vs NYJ and @ NYJ.

I didn't mean to imply they were all great. I meant the Jets' have a great overall WR room starting with Garrett Wilson and Allen Lazard. Rodgers will make them even better.
Fine just a bad read of each others postings. As for comparing Wilson to Chases in his two seasons Chase has 168 receptions for 2501 yards and 22 TDs Personally I view JuJu Smith-Schuster as a little better than Lazard in that I believe he has better hands over all.

Back