Rodgers Is a Jet

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1650594900012834834

The Jets basically trade two 2nd round picks for Rodgers and move down two spots in the 1st round. If Rodgers does come back for another season, that changes to a 1st.
Jets did pretty well I think. The Jets continue to pick up GB's QBs once GB is done with them. 1st Favre and now ARodgers.

Last edited:
just posted in random football news but you have that nice graphic, so I'll give you that one :coffee:

interesting trade situation. packers move up a whole 2 spots this year in round one but do get that 2nd rounder
if Pack gets a 1st next year it's a better deal, but the guy was gone anyway so get what you can.

Considering the circumstances it looks like the Jets did pretty good. I guess they stood their ground.

We'll see how Rodgers is able to deal with the pressure of playing in NY.

I mean. who knows? But I just gotta laugh. :rofl:

Matter of principle,

It was my understanding that the owner of the Jets did not want to give a 2nd this year or a 2nd next because he felt Rogers would retire after this year.
If that's the case, then the Jets caved.

Interesting that it's not tied at all to whether he plays past this year. As long as he doesn't retire or get injured the Jets ended up giving a 1 and a 2.

Interesting that it's not tied at all to whether he plays past this year. As long as he doesn't retire or get injured the Jets ended up giving a 1 and a 2.
Jets are probably figuring that next year's first will be a much lower pick than this year's first.

Meh, he won't bring the Jets to the SB, Favre couldn't do it and neither will he.

When Rodgers quits on Thanksgiving so he can cleanse his colon properly. Reaching the 65% number for the season, I will open a bottle of booze and enjoy it.

Screw the jets!!
If things don’t go well and the NY media starts doing what they do to Rodgers… :popcorn:

Back