Rodney Harrison fires away at Peyton Manning

NewsZombieBot

Newsie
Reaction score
Rodney Harrison is tough on Colts quarterback Peyton Manning for his comments on Indianapolis's assistant coaching situation.

More...

We're going to love Rodney in the booth...the rest of the league? Not so much. :D

God-Country-flag dungy is going to have a hard time with harrison.

O M F G Rodney :heart: Harrison

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtlDBYOu0Lo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I have no problem with Harrison being critical of Manning. I disagree but he's entitled to his opinion, and I see where he's coming from.

I just really, really hope he doesn't try to make everything a Manning/Brady arguement. Because that shit gets old very quickly.

Rodney will be AWESOME this year, I can't wait to watch and see it unfold.

I have no problem with Harrison being critical of Manning. I disagree but he's entitled to his opinion, and I see where he's coming from.

I just really, really hope he doesn't try to make everything a Manning/Brady arguement. Because that shit gets old very quickly.

Yeah and I mean come on Rodney, everyone knew Brady was a better leader than manning years ago. Lets hit on some unknown stuff for awhile.

I love Rodney's candor.

And he's smart as hell.

What's going to happen when he rips the Pats or a Patriot, though? How will we all react then?

I love Rodney's candor.

And he's smart as hell.

What's going to happen when he rips the Pats or a Patriot, though? How will we all react then?

p1_peyton_down2.jpg

Back