Rumor: Brady to Rejoin Patriots

Hard to Blame Patricia when Bill is the only person in the league that would even give him the opportunity to wreck bother the season and possibly a very promising young QB as well. Meanwhile the Bill bo bos are still fight a battle against the perception that Brady gets more credit for past success than Bill does, while the rest of us get to watch a team that's in last place looking up at the fucking Jets. Talk about forest for the trees.
i don't think anyone is or was happy with bb's hiring judge and patricia. it is not working out in any way shape or form. that said, what i'm not willing to do is rate his decision in a vacuum. i'd need to know why he did what he did and what his other options were. and...maybe someone he wanted backed out, etc. at the last minute and left him holding the bag. to paraphrase jim mora the good, "we think we know but we don't know...and we never will."

i don't think anyone is or was happy with bb's hiring judge and patricia. it is not working out in any way shape or form. that said, what i'm not willing to do is rate his decision in a vacuum. i'd need to know why he did what he did and what his other options were. and...maybe someone he wanted backed out, etc. at the last minute and left him holding the bag. to paraphrase jim mora the good, "we think we know but we don't know...and we never will."
I agree we will probably never know the why part of it, but I disagree that we can't place the blame directly on Bill for the results. He has final say on players, coaches, and scheme. It disingenuous to then say, "well we don't know why he made those decisions, so we can't place blame". His sole function is to put the team in the best position to win, and he simply hasn't done that.

I agree we will probably never know the why part of it, but I disagree that we can't place the blame directly on Bill for the results. He has final say on players, coaches, and scheme. It disingenuous to then say, "well we don't know why he made those decisions, so we can't place blame". His sole function is to put the team in the best position to win, and he simply hasn't done that.
And what inside knowledge do you have that tells you that this is not the best position the team could be in?

no, it's his doing, his responsibility. not trying to say otherwise.

And what inside knowledge do you have that tells you that this is not the best position the team could be in?
LOL, no, you're 100% right, every decision Bill has made putting this team together has yielded the best results we could have ever hoped for. You win delusional post of the year award, hands down.

I'll say again, in simple English for you, who gives a fuck how many Brady rump swabs you so galintly try and stop out? It has nothing to do with the fact that Bill is failing the team, entire organization, and fans right now.
I do see, folks, the mess i'm making here.

And I really am ashamed of myself for the path I am on here. I'm gonna try to stop. Hope I can at least improve.

I'm responsible or guilty or whatever, but I d hope mitigating factors might influence the sentence to be imposed.

LOL, no, you're 100% right, every decision Bill has made putting this team together has yielded the best results we could have ever hoped for. You win delusional post of the year award, hands down.
You want to talk delusion, where did I say that? I said you must have inside knowledge to make the accusations you make. Otherwise, you have no idea the debates and why decisions were made. You want to turn it personal and I almost bit.

You want to talk delusion, where did I say that? I said you must have inside knowledge to make the accusations you make. Otherwise, you have no idea the debates and why decisions were made. You want to turn it personal and I almost bit.
Not personal, but you are pretty good at gaslighting the topic because you clearly don't like the fact that fans are questioning the great and powerful Bill.

Mazz22 has a better chance of being the QB next season than Brady. The next Brady contract with the Pats is a 1-day one so he retires a Patriot, if he chooses.

Last edited:
Not personal, but you are pretty good at gaslighting the topic because you clearly don't like the fact that fans are questioning the great and powerful Bill.
I have no dog in this fight, but the above statement is clearly personal, and also gaslighting as you are telling a person how he feels?????? He knows what he likes and will tell you. Or would if you didn't argue with him about what he feels.

Strange world.

Back