Rumor: Brady to Rejoin Patriots

Kraft loves him. Bill has been known to smooth things over with players in the past that were disgruntled with him like Ty law and Drew Bledsoe. But honestly, It’s a little too late to try to have a happy ending. I think Bob knows that.
Well Bob does like happy endings :rimshot:

Yeah, the Bucs ARE having an abysmal year.

GFY, troll.
One team is 6-5 in the best division in the NFL and in last place.. The other is 5-6 in the worst and is in first place. The playoff teams should be rank ordered based upon win/loss records regardless of conference or division.

Kraft loves him. Bill has been known to smooth things over with players in the past that were disgruntled with him like Ty law and Drew Bledsoe. But honestly, It’s a little too late to try to have a happy ending. I think Bob knows that.
And Tom. It is not one sided.

Moving on.

And Tom. It is not one sided.

Moving on.
I think Tom has smoothed things over with Bill ever since last year's game when Bill came to his locker room after the game.

I think Tom has smoothed things over with Bill ever since last year's game when Bill came to his locker room after the game.

Just because they're cordial does not necessarily mean they'd work with one another again.

Not to mention it would totally go against what BB stands for. He would have to get rid of a promising young QB on a rookie contract to sign Brady who will be 46 come next year.

I posted on this in the Brady forum, just said he needs to retire, but if he returned, imagine the S***show that rains down on us, :coffee:

Cheers

Just because they're cordial does not necessarily mean they'd work with one another again.

Not to mention it would totally go against what BB stands for. He would have to get rid of a promising young QB on a rookie contract to sign Brady who will be 46 come next year.
Yeah. Basically, he would have to totally revamp the coaches and get Bill O’Brien to sign on and then spend the money on receivers and other offense weapons. It doesn’t seem like a great idea to do for a 46 year old quarterback, for one season. And you’re right it would mean that he is also given up on Mac and the patriots would be going back into the draft. Admittedly, it would be fun to see if for one year we could contend for a ring with Brady but I really don’t see it on either side but then again, no one saw LeBron going back to Cleveland either.

Snl Hard Pass GIF by Saturday Night Live

why hasn't this trash been moved to brady planet so no one has to read it 😇
You don't have to read it. I figured it was a good bet that at least a few people around here might have an opinion they would like to share,

Mac Jones, 2022
6 td passes, 7 interceptios

Tom Brady, 2022
14 td passes, 2 interceptions

I don't see Brady changing next season. I'd be very happy if he joins the Patriots next season.

Fictitious speculation...

Gi Hated NE and told Tom if he wanted to stay married he'd better move to Miami...

Tom couldn't make that happen and went to the closest warm weather port...

After a couple of years Gi's like, screw this place, it's Saugus with palm trees, get me to Miami or fuck right off!

Tommy tries to make it happen, but BB sends a "mistaken" text and blows that to hell.

Gi bails

Tommy misses NE.

Gi Hated NE and told Tom if he wanted to stay married he'd better move to Miami...

After a couple of years Gi's like, screw this place, it's Saugus with palm trees, get me to Miami or fuck right off!
The accuracy of this statement must not go unrecognized. :coffee:

Only if brings Gisele along and bring back balance to the hilariousness..

Fictitious speculation...

Tommy tries to make it happen, but BB sends a "mistaken" text and blows that to hell.

Gi bails

Tommy misses NE.
That's hilarious because I read the exact opposite at the time of their move. Gi detested the idea of Florida and says Tom changed for the worse when they got there. Thought his teammates were not the "right kind of guys." that he ditched his rigorous dietary plan (started eating bread!), that he started getting an attitude that had not been on display in NE, and that she hated the hot weather and really didn't want to move to FL at all. So much for conflicting "straight poop." :rofl:

That's hilarious because I read the exact opposite at the time of their move. Gi detested the idea of Florida and says Tom changed for the worse when they got there. Thought his teammates were not the "right kind of guys." that he ditched his rigorous dietary plan (started eating bread!), that he started getting an attitude that had not been on display in NE, and that she hated the hot weather and really didn't want to move to FL at all. So much for conflicting "straight poop." :rofl:
wow where did you see that?

To me the Jets would make the most sense of any NFL team for Brady next year.
I can’t believe no one is talking about them as a destination.

Can anyone really argue that had he never left, that we wouldn't? Be a better team. Only the Bill rump swabs.

Back