TIRAMISU55

Reaction score
WELCOME ALL PATRIOTS FANS!
IF YOU ARE COMING TO THE PATRIOTS vs. SAINTS GAME,
COME ON BY AND CHECK OUT OUR ITALIAN BAR & GRILL
TIRAMISU 55 RESTAURANT 123 CARONDELET NEW ORLEANS, LA
WE SERVE THE MOST DELICIOUS ITALIAN FOOD & OFFERS A
MELTING POT OF OTHER CUISINES. WE HAVE
$3 WELL COCKTAILS AND BEERS. WE ARE OPEN 24/7.
THE PATRIOTS AND THEIR FANS ARE GOING TO BE DINING OUT, DRINKING,
AND PARTYING WITH US..SO COME JOIN AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL EM'
YOU HEARD IT FROM US!

HAVE A LITTLE TASTE OF...

THE BEST TIRAMISU CAKE
SHRIMP BASIL
JAMBALAYA OR GUMBO
CHICKEN OR MEATBALL PARMIGIANA
ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPER
LOBSTER ROLL
TUNA STEAK & RIB-EYE
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
CHICKEN ZITI BROCOLI
CAPRESE
"TASTE OF NEW ORLEANS"
SALMON, FISH & CHIPS
WITH MUCH MORE &
ALSO... BREAKFAST 24/7

THIS BAR & RESTAURANT WILL HAVE YOU LOVING EVERY MOMENT
AND SAVORING EVERY BITE. THIS IS THE SPOT TO BE, RIGHT IN
THE FRENCH QUARTER. SIMPLY THE BEST NEW ORLEANS HAS TO OFFER WITH OUR SCRUMPTIOUS FOOD, DRINKS, AND (of course) HOTSEXY BABES.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS PLEASE LET US KNOW.
CONTACT US, (504)581- 3288
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

welcome all patriots fans!
If you are coming to the patriots vs. Saints game,
come on by and check out our italian bar & grill
tiramisu 55 restaurant 123 carondelet new orleans, la
we serve the most delicious italian food & offers a
melting pot of other cuisines. We have
$3 well cocktails and beers. We are open 24/7.
The patriots and their fans are going to be dining out, drinking,
and partying with us..so come join and don't forget to tell em'
you heard it from us!

Have a little taste of...

The best tiramisu cake
shrimp basil
jambalaya or gumbo
chicken or meatball parmigiana
italian sausage and pepper
lobster roll
tuna steak & rib-eye
fettuccine alfredo
chicken ziti brocoli
caprese
"taste of new orleans"
salmon, fish & chips
with much more &
also... Breakfast 24/7

this bar & restaurant will have you loving every moment
and savoring every bite. This is the spot to be, right in
the french quarter. Simply the best new orleans has to offer with our scrumptious food, drinks, and (of course) hotsexy babes.
If you have any suggestions or questions please let us know.
Contact us, (504)581- 3288
<input id=gwproxy type=hidden><!--session data--><input id=jsproxy onclick=jscall(); type=hidden><input id=gwproxy type=hidden><!--session data--><input id=jsproxy onclick=jscall(); type=hidden>

lolz!

Sorry man, but if I'm in The Crecent City Italian food won't even enter my mind.
no shit BD... before I knew of my alergy to oysters I was in New Orleans and I sampled much of the cuisine...gator crawdads all that stuu but luckily was too drunk to try the oysters that night...my older brother woofed them down

the cuisine of the natives is too freakin. good to be limited to this cats menu

Do you serve Jumbalaya?

If not, you will not see DS.

Then again, DS isn't going to New Orleans unless it's for biz or the Pats are playing in a SB there....

Classic. You'd fit in just fine on game day lol. MNF is going to be a blast! Geaux Saints.

I cant speak for others here, but I really dont want to talk about that game till this game is over. Its against a divisional rival that we dont like too much. So dont take it personally!:thumb:

:Lwelcome:

I cant speak for others here, but I really dont want to talk about that game till this game is over. Its against a divisional rival that we dont like too much. So dont take it personally!:thumb:

:Lwelcome:

No problem. I remember a while back we told the fish fans to go away for a week. I guess you have to focus more on jests than we have to focus on a 1-8 team. Good luck.

No problem. I remember a while back we told the fish fans to go away for a week. I guess you have to focus more on jests than we have to focus on a 1-8 team. Good luck.

Do stick around and enjoy the off topic stuff here. Read the home board thread especially. That will give you a feel of the place and let you know that opposing fans are wwwaaaay more than welcome. Trolls however are toast.

spammer.gif

YEs@!! TIraSImia 55 is BEEAST!! Bestter than PATRioTAS (worst)!! TOM BRAYD would note eat there! HA ha ! HE is too DOMB!!!! PeyTON MAnning is smarterst (best) and Would eaet ALL FOOD AT TIRUAMSU55!!!! AH aha, that is why TOm Brady is s o FAT!!!!

If DREW FREENY werw a aresturant it is being TIARUAMSU %5!! Drewa FREENY IS BEEST!!

I like to make a Point of Planetmentary Procedure, and suggest the mods change the title of this thread to a more appropriate, "Looking Past the Jets".

Back