Science Fiction and Fantasy Art

deec77

Reaction score
I actually designed scholarly books and book jackets for a year or 2 out of college to help pay extra expenses getting my masters. Granddaughter number one is at 13 amazing with her anime illustrations all her own conception. She like her grandmother wants/wanted to be an architect. Im glad I chose otherwise but she has the world in the palm of her hand. Shes old school, and collects albums lol.

My point is pass it on as actual Art is becoming a lost “Art “ with computers. I’m thoroughly enjoying this thread thanks Tip!

~Dee~

OP
OP
TipRoast

TipRoast

Recall all the dreams that you once used to know
Reaction score
A maze of twisting little passages, all different
I actually designed scholarly books and book jackets for a year or 2 out of college to help pay extra expenses getting my masters. Granddaughter number one is at 13 amazing with her anime illustrations all her own conception. She like her grandmother wants/wanted to be an architect. Im glad I chose otherwise but she has the world in the palm of her hand. Shes old school, and collects albums lol.

My point is pass it on as actual Art is becoming a lost “Art “ with computers. I’m thoroughly enjoying this thread thanks Tip!

~Dee~
You're welcome.

One of the original images I linked to in the first post in the thread went bad, so I have restored it. It was one of the most iconic Kelly Freas images.

And here's another one from Kelly Freas, just because he's so good:

1663552047874.png

Last edited:

Big/Sky/Fly

Too Weird to Live/Too Rare To Die
Reaction score

~Dee~
Digital art is a thing...

Big/Sky/Fly

Too Weird to Live/Too Rare To Die
Reaction score
@Dee, I get it. I was opposed to it initially...but once you start exploring and experimenting with it, it's more addictive than crack! In a good way... ;) Also, you don't have the mess and storage to deal with as you can print on demand!