Seahawks Trolls

That SB was a stinker to watch, even you as a Squeelers fan, you could admit that...holy shit what a boring game and crappy performance by Cheeseburger... :Eason:

That was one of the worst sb I have ever watched . The refs gave the steelers that game. the Steelers only made three big plays all game long.

That was one of the worst sb I have ever watched . The refs gave the steelers that game. the Steelers only made three big plays all game long.

XL_ben_is_in.jpg

If we made three plays then thats all we needed!

Ooooo...look at MR 5 rings, 4 before he was born but anyway...nice photoshop there or wait a minute...did he fumble??? that's a touch back then, there's no way he was holding the ball like that and still had it in control....anyway, the real pic shows the ball tucked into his chest and thereby NOT breaking the plane that is illustrated so nicely there.

the seahawks have absolutely nothing. even when the pats are playing a bad team at least the bad team can get on the pats for their extremely ugly uniforms, but the seahawks cant even do that!

so where are they.........I wanna seeeeeeee one please.....:)

I think the Lions message board got shut down for the rest of the season because the fans were getting out of control.

I always feel bad for the fans of bad teams, because I remember that feeling. The half-empty stadium, the beaten-down self-deprecating humor, the glass-half-full optimism of, "well, this was a pretty good week, we were supposed to lose by 14 and we actually were up by 3 at halftime before the wheels fell off, that's pretty good". There but for the grace of God, Kraft, Belichick, and Brady, go we.

Back