Seats at the Razor, I have a question

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Wife and I are looking at hitting the Metallica show on the 2nd of August 2024, can anyone tell me what sections to avoid as far as a view goes?

After seeing what happened at the Garth Brooks concert, I would avoid the whole place.

traffic impact GIF

I feel like all of the concerts I've attended at Gillette have had the stage set up in the far end zone (below the banners). According to Stubhub, it looks like the stage will be set up as a 360 ring right in the center of the field. Given the band in question, sound will be no issue. I do not know where they will film from but unless you are looking for field tickets, I am not sure there is any reason to be concerned in terms of having your view obstructed by said film crew. I would envision there will be a might also be a film crew set-up around section 143 and/or 120 (not 100% certain about this as there is a field lounge right there), in addition to a crew on the field.

Not sure what you are looking to spend but I would personally be willing to explore anything from end zone to end zone with that stage configuration (even in the 300's if money is a factor).

My concern with the view is having a structure blocking our view, like a beam or similar. This is a one time deal for me so I don't really care about the cost, I've been a fan since 1985 and have never seen them live so I want to enjoy the experience.

Back