Peyton Manning is now the sole owner of most passing touchdowns in an NFL career, but his name is all over the record books in a career that is a lock for Canton. Hey and guess what? None of these records are tainted

NFL career passing touchdown record: 509
Single season touchdown record (2013): 55
Most passing yards, season (2013): 5,477
Most games throwing for 300+ yards: 86
Most passing touchdowns in a single game (tied, 2013): 7
Most games with a passing rating higher than 105: 92
Most games with a perfect passer rating of 158.3: 5
Most seasons with 350+ completions: 9
Most games completing 80-percent passing: 16
Highest completion percentage in a postseason game with 450+ yards (2005): 81.8
Highest yards-per-game, season (2013): 342.31
Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 13
Most consecutive seasons with 25+ touchdowns: 15
One of two quarterbacks to ever beat all 32 teams (along with Brett Favre)
First quarterback to beat 31 franchises: 2007
Yes, he's known as one of the best QBs ever, in the regular season. He's also known as a choker in the playoffs.

Most "one and dones" in the playoffs: 9

If he could get just one more "one and done", I don't think even Andy Dalton could catch him.

:)

Peyton Manning is now the sole owner of most passing touchdowns in an NFL career, but his name is all over the record books in a career that is a lock for Canton. Hey and guess what? None of these records are tainted

NFL career passing touchdown record: 509
Single season touchdown record (2013): 55
Most passing yards, season (2013): 5,477
Most games throwing for 300+ yards: 86
Most passing touchdowns in a single game (tied, 2013): 7
Most games with a passing rating higher than 105: 92
Most games with a perfect passer rating of 158.3: 5
Most seasons with 350+ completions: 9
Most games completing 80-percent passing: 16
Highest completion percentage in a postseason game with 450+ yards (2005): 81.8
Highest yards-per-game, season (2013): 342.31
Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 13
Most consecutive seasons with 25+ touchdowns: 15
One of two quarterbacks to ever beat all 32 teams (along with Brett Favre)
First quarterback to beat 31 franchises: 2007

Chrissy, is that you?

If you home board is the Mane there are more anti-Manning threads there just the last two weeks then have ever been posted here.

Manning jealousy. Yeah,....it's true. Time for us to all admit it.

I know when I was watching Manning choke against the Clots, getting humiliated by his record setting 9th one-and-done, I was jealous. Then, watching my Patriots a$$ r@pe those same Clots on their way to Brady's 4th ring, the jealousy hit an all-time high.

And this season, watching Brady in just another MVP candidate season, as the 5 head sat and watched 6 games from the bench, and STILL lead the NFL in interceptions, I just gave in and ran out to buy a Manning jersey.

Lets get real guys- Brady has had better teams around him, the Colts were always 4 win teams without The Sheriff while the Patsies were always 10-14 win teams with or without Brady- You could plug any piece of crap (Matt Cassell) in there and you'd win games...I mean Brady spent most of his career at Michigan holding a clipboard behind Brain Griese

He's just not that good, he's a mediocre QB in a good system and who the F dumps Bridget Moynahan for that skank? He's a horrible decision maker on and off the field

I'm telling you guys, this is somebody who's been banned making their comeback. The schtick is old, tired, and unoriginal. Let this fvcker starve already.

Manning jealousy. Yeah,....it's true. Time for us to all admit it.

I know when I was watching Manning choke against the Clots, getting humiliated by his record setting 9th one-and-done, I was jealous. Then, watching my Patriots a$$ r@pe those same Clots on their way to Brady's 4th ring, the jealousy hit an all-time high.

And this season, watching Brady in just another MVP candidate season, as the 5 head sat and watched 6 games from the bench, and STILL lead the NFL in interceptions, I just gave in and ran out to buy a Manning jersey.

I didn't want to go here, but i'd be willing to bet that The Sheriff would rather have one un tainted Super Bowl win that 4 or 5 fraudelent one's....But that's just my opinion, and the opinion of football fans everywhere

I was gonna take the proverbial high road here but after listening to some of the no class responses here I have to ask you a question: If The Sheriffs little brother desmasculated and humiliated you twice, whata think Peytons gonna do to you next week?

Hel-lo, McFly!

Look, another assjack...imagine that. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

I didn't want to go here, but i'd be willing to bet that The Sheriff would rather have one un tainted Super Bowl win that 4 or 5 fraudelent one's....But that's just my opinion, and the opinion of football fans everywhere

Assclowned in 1, 2...

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Chrissy, is that you?

If you home board is the Mane there are more anti-Manning threads there just the last two weeks then have ever been posted here.

It might be...

I'm telling you guys, this is somebody who's been banned making their comeback. The schtick is old, tired, and unoriginal. Let this fvcker starve already.

Don't flatter yourself-I've never been here...Are you kidding?

And btw- I wouldnt step a foot in the city of New England either, not after this experience

I expected better from you guys

Guys...we're all missing it-

THIS IS JOHN GRUDEN!!!

Leather-Alternative-Short-Leashes-Doberman-collar_LRG.jpg

Looks like your job around here is tougher with all these trolls.

Lets get real guys- Brady has had better teams around him, the Colts were always 4 win teams without The Sheriff while the Patsies were always 10-14 win teams with or without Brady- You could plug any piece of crap (Matt Cassell) in there and you'd win games...I mean Brady spent most of his career at Michigan holding a clipboard behind Brain Griese

He's just not that good, he's a mediocre QB in a good system and who the F dumps Bridget Moynahan for that skank? He's a horrible decision maker on and off the field

ROFL   :LOL:   :)   :LOL:   ROFL

I'm not sure what's funnier, his football analysis, or his taste in women.

ROFL

Anyway...Unlike you welfare queens from the welfare state, I have a job, I have cows to feed and water

I just wanted to wish you luck this week and I hope to see you next week so this Manning /Brady debate can be settled one and for all

GOOD DAY SIRS!

well, that convinces me...nobody that's ever snuck back in after a banning has ever made this claim...

And btw- I wouldnt step a foot in the city of New England either, not after this experience

...I really have no response to this one...the stupidity is just unfathomable

I expected better from you guys

Are you sure you're not Barney Fife.

ROFL

382px-Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_Andy_Griffith_Show.jpg

Anyway...Unlike you welfare queens from the welfare state, I have a job, I have cows to breed and water

I just wanted to wish you luck this week and I hope to see you next week so this Manning /Brady debate can be settled one and for all

GOOD DAY SIRS!

Breed away...

Back