Are you sure you're not Barney Fife.

ROFL

382px-Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_Andy_Griffith_Show.jpg
chief Wiggum...who actually reminds me of the Foxboro chief of police

chief-wiggum.jpg

ROFL :LOL: :) :LOL: ROFL

I'm not sure what's funnier, his football analysis, or his taste in women.

ROFL

How do you know it's a he? He/she/it sounds an awful lot like a poster than came here after getting booted from another site for rooting more for Manning and not the Broncos.

Lets get real guys- Brady has had better teams around him, the Colts were always 4 win teams without The Sheriff while the Patsies were always 10-14 win teams with or without Brady- You could plug any piece of crap (Matt Cassell) in there and you'd win games...I mean Brady spent most of his career at Michigan holding a clipboard behind Brain Griese

He's just not that good, he's a mediocre QB in a good system and who the F dumps Bridget Moynahan for that skank? He's a horrible decision maker on and off the field

You don't know much about Brady. He sat behind Griese for two years. Griese won a National Championship for Michigan so there is no shame in sitting until you're a Junior in that situation. Most QBs should sit for two years in a good program. Brady was the starter his next two years at UM, so he did not hold a clipboard for most of his career. As the starter he led the team to Citrus Bowl and Orange Bowl victories over Arkansas and Alabama. In the Orange Bowl he set the record for most passing yards while leading Michigan back from two 14 point deficits.

Your revisionist history is entertaining, but I find the reference section much more enlightening.

Okay...somebody is fvcking with us. This thing is basically the dictionary definition of a troll. It's almost like a greatest hits list of troll shit, right down to the system QB and Bridget Moynihan comments.

...come clean guys...who is it?

How do you know it's a he? He/she/it sounds an awful lot like a poster than came here after getting booted from another site for rooting more for Manning and not the Broncos.

Yep. It's Chrissy. Or Gramz from Colts.com. Both are obsessed Manning fans. I would also say Jvan from Colts.com but he is too much of a coward to actually post here but his obsession is just the same.

If an airplane I was on diverted to New England, I wouldn't get off it- I don't care if it took a week to fix it

oh you mean Chrissy, that dumpster, no we exiled her to Baltimore in a trade the rights to Ray Rice's love child with Bea Arthur.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

If an airplane I was on diverted to New England, I wouldn't get off it- I don't care if it took a week to fix it
simple suggest, stop being a tool and start discussing football, or something of merit.

Okay...somebody is fvcking with us. This thing is basically the dictionary definition of a troll. It's almost like a greatest hits list of troll shit, right down to the system QB and Bridget Moynihan comments.

In all honesty, I checked and there's no evidence that he's been here before.
He reminds me of a Bronco version of Thomas. Same dead pan style, knows all the right keywords, doesn't get ruffled.

Listen crunchberry- Nobody like the Patriots and everybody hates them for the same old reasons...I didn't come here to talk about cheating or deflating or Shady Brady and Bellicheat- I came here to wish you luck- We want you- We don't want to play the Chiefs

WE WANT THE PATRIOTS!

END OF SUBJECT!

Mods, lock the thread please

In all honesty, I checked and there's no evidence that he's been here before.
He reminds me of a Bronco version of Thomas. Same dead pan style, knows all the right keywords, doesn't get ruffled.

Color me shocked...seriously.

Yeah, the International Airport of the City of New England is pretty skeezy. I wouldn't get off there either.

Bridget is prettier (I'm a dyed in the wool Giz hater), but she was not known to be preggers when they broke up.

Imagine Brady having to choose from an actress or a super model who earns $50mil a year. Tough. Tough. Think he got it right though.

Back