I'll save myself the aggravation that I'm sure will be coming and put you on ignore now.

...I came here to wish you luck this week, but after reading some of the topics here...

I feel I gotta be honest-

You can cut the Peyton Manning jealousy here with a knife, it's so thick. For instance, there are NO Tom Brady threads on my home board, but many anti Manning threads here

Because Brady had his leg amputated and isn't playing. Why would your board care about someone who isn't playing?

...I came here to wish you luck this week, but after reading some of the topics here...

You can cut the Peyton Manning jealousy here with a knife, it's so thick. For instance, there are NO Tom Brady threads on my home board, but many anti Manning threads here

I never figured that NAMBLA and NFL boards had much overlap
:shrug_n:

. For instance, there are NO Tom Brady threads on my home board, but many anti Manning threads here

1) What is your board
2) were there any threads after about Brady after the AFCCG last year.

Yeah, thought so.

I was gonna take the proverbial high road here but after listening to some of the no class responses here I have to ask you a question: If The Sheriffs little brother desmasculated and humiliated you twice, whata think Peytons gonna do to you next week?

Hel-lo, McFly!

I wouldn't expect to be any threads on a Broncos forum about how much better Brady has been than Manning. Why would Denver fans want to talk about that? I would imagine people would get sick of hearing about Brady's record number of superbowls, especially when Manning's record in the playoffs is his career leading number of "one and dones".

Let's face facts, in the playoffs, even Ben Rothwhatever is usually a better QB than Peyton.

THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! My wife and kids post there- you think I want to expose them to this kind of classlessness?

Well then I have to take your word that there are no Brady threads?

Yeah no, bye!

I wouldn't expect to be any threads on a Broncos forum about how much better Brady has been than Manning. Why would Denver fans want to talk about that? I would imagine people would get sick of hearing about Brady's record number of superbowls, especially when Manning's record in the playoffs is his career leading number of "one and dones".

Let's face facts, in the playoffs, even Ben Rothwhatever is usually a better QB than Peyton.

Peyton Manning is now the sole owner of most passing touchdowns in an NFL career, but his name is all over the record books in a career that is a lock for Canton. Hey and guess what? None of these records are tainted

NFL career passing touchdown record: 509
Single season touchdown record (2013): 55
Most passing yards, season (2013): 5,477
Most games throwing for 300+ yards: 86
Most passing touchdowns in a single game (tied, 2013): 7
Most games with a passing rating higher than 105: 92
Most games with a perfect passer rating of 158.3: 5
Most seasons with 350+ completions: 9
Most games completing 80-percent passing: 16
Highest completion percentage in a postseason game with 450+ yards (2005): 81.8
Highest yards-per-game, season (2013): 342.31
Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 13
Most consecutive seasons with 25+ touchdowns: 15
One of two quarterbacks to ever beat all 32 teams (along with Brett Favre)
First quarterback to beat 31 franchises: 2007

Peyton Manning is now the sole owner of most passing touchdowns in an NFL career, but his name is all over the record books in a career that is a lock for Canton. Hey and guess what? None of these records are tainted NFL career passing touchdown record: 509 Single season touchdown record (2013): 55 Most passing yards, season (2013): 5,477 Most games throwing for 300+ yards: 86 Most passing touchdowns in a single game (tied, 2013): 7 Most games with a passing rating higher than 105: 92 Most games with a perfect passer rating of 158.3: 5 Most seasons with 350+ completions: 9 Most games completing 80-percent passing: 16 Highest completion percentage in a postseason game with 450+ yards (2005): 81.8 Highest yards-per-game, season (2013): 342.31 Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 13 Most consecutive seasons with 25+ touchdowns: 15 One of two quarterbacks to ever beat all 32 teams (along with Brett Favre) First quarterback to beat 31 franchises: 2007
Most one and fines in the playoffs.
Biggest choke job in Super Bowl history, 43-8.

Most one and fines in the playoffs.
Biggest choke job in Super Bowl history, 43-8.

Also holds the record for pick-6s in the playoffs as well.

Also, any record he set after 2011 is tainted.

And as far as ManniHGH and Favvruh being the only QBs to have beaten all 32 teams...that stat is meaningless in regards to Brady for one very simple reason.

Peyton Manning is now the sole owner of most passing touchdowns in an NFL career, but his name is all over the record books in a career that is a lock for Canton. Hey and guess what? None of these records are tainted
NFL career passing touchdown record: 509
Single season touchdown record (2013): 55
Most passing yards, season (2013): 5,477
Most games throwing for 300+ yards: 86
Most passing touchdowns in a single game (tied, 2013): 7
Most games with a passing rating higher than 105: 92
Most games with a perfect passer rating of 158.3: 5
Most seasons with 350+ completions: 9
Most games completing 80-percent passing: 16
Highest completion percentage in a postseason game with 450+ yards (2005): 81.8
Highest yards-per-game, season (2013): 342.31
Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 13
Most consecutive seasons with 25+ touchdowns: 15
One of two quarterbacks to ever beat all 32 teams (along with Brett Favre)
First quarterback to beat 31 franchises: 2007
his taint decorated the nose of a college trainer - they are all tainted by ManninHGH

Back