SEE YA!!!! Go home Patriots !!!!

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Maybe next year you'll try an earn a playoff spot instead of depending on the rest of the league just handing it over to you all the time ....

Those days are over !!!!...I'd love to see Casell with Jets next year...

You're such an asshole. You claim that the NFL hands the wins to the Patriots... and then this year doesn't hold up to your stupid ass claim, and yet your idiocy goes right the phuck over your own head.

Shut the hell up, assclown.

By the way, if you honestly think that the Jets didn't tank this game, especially Mr. Three Interceptions Favre, you're kidding yourself. Talk about getting some illegal help.

jets just handed you the division................................Dont blink or you might miss your stay in the postseason.................

By the way, if you honestly think that the Jets didn't tank this game, especially Mr. Three Interceptions Favre, you're kidding yourself. Talk about getting some illegal help.

I'm glad we handed the Dolphins the divison....you guys can go **** a duck.....karma is a bitch, eh fellas! :dbanana:

I'm glad we handed the Dolphins the divison....you guys can go **** a duck.....karma is a bitch, eh fellas! :dbanana:

If karma is a bitch beyou must be a real asshole, afterall you're a Jets fanROFL

Hows that Giants Vs. Jets superbowl working out.

Way to win with grace.

it not that...the joy of seeing the Patriots finally with competition in the division is just such a treat !!!!...no more free ride,,,and the Bills will get back in this mix also....

Maybe next year you'll try an earn a playoff spot instead of depending on the rest of the league just handing it over to you all the time ....

I was going to congratulate you, instead, GFY:4321:

Unlike the Jets and Dolphins, we don't trade our good players within the division.

you don't have any good players anyone ever wants...even Asante the fraud...he blows in Philly trying to press cover...he sucks with no help up top...

HE!!HE!!HE!!!! Oh well...

Nice win by the Dolphins D22!! Unfortunately, you may have to face the Colts to get to the promised land.:p;)

IF we're fortunate enough to make it that far!! Whose it gonna be?? Donkeys or thos nancyboy's in power blue on the westcoast??!!

You're shittin me, one and done, Ravens will wipe your asses all over the field........again. This may be Penningtons last game, wtf he's held together with spitballs and safety wire as it is, :whip2:

it not that...the joy of seeing the Patriots finally with competition in the division is just such a treat !!!!...no more free ride,,,and the Bills will get back in this mix also....

Next season Brady's back and the rest of the AFC East goes back to being doormats.

D22 can you say one and done? Enjoy the Dolphins obligatory playoff appearance for this decade. :clap:

The Wes Welker trade was the 2nd worst trade in NFL history.

I think we are doing just fine without him !!!... and we didn't trade him because we didn't want him...it was a money thing and we have an #83 that is just as good as he is...

Back