Seventeen Glorious Years

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
Yesterday was the 17th anniversary of me stumbling in here. I've enjoyed every day spent in here.

I remember laughing at a post by mikiemo about wiping the knife off and sticking it back in the drawer rather than washing it.

I knew I was in the right place,

Yesterday was the 17th anniversary of me stumbling in here. I've enjoyed every day spent in here.

I remember laughing at a post by mikiemo about wiping the knife off and sticking it back in the drawer rather than washing it.

annnnnd you be wonderin' where o' where mikiemo has been this last year or so

he shoulda pitched that knife inta dat pond..... :stabbing: #crimedon'pay #longarm_o'da_law

:smilies-11117:

Can't really remember exactly when I started here or if it was really me who started posting here, but it was a very long time ago.
I felt so much older then, but I'm younger than that now.

2006. May. My kids were 7/8/9.

The youngest graduates from Michigan State on May 8th.

SMH

Had my eighteenth anniversary couple weeks ago. Whole punch of us crawled in through basically the same window and a bunch have never left. but we've retired some great ones!

My sympathies at having to share this space with the rest of us. You should sue.

Can't really remember exactly when I started here or if it was really me who started posting here, but it was a very long time ago.
I felt so much older then, but I'm younger than that now.
I remember when I discovered here, having been a poster in another place. You correctly pointed out that I would fit right in because I'm a crazy bastard.

Back