Shades of 2020 Bucs

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
That was a pretty significant win IMO by the Bucs yesterday. With so many picking against the Bucs and rightfully so given their history with New Orleans, that was a hard fought game where the Bucs were the tougher team who came up with the big plays in the fourth to win the game. I see it as a real tone setter for the season that should given them a lot of confidence. 2-0 in the division, already in command and now has GB coming in who they match up with well. If they end up 3-0 that will be huge especially given the injuries to the O. I have to say I love the grit of this team. Shades of 2020. Defense looks to be championship caliber.

Who plays tight end? Julio was a nice add but they seem thin on the line

TB12 just came back down 13 points against New Orleans with only 6 minutes left. Also won it at the last second twice as the first time was negated by a penalty. He didn’t even seem excited, just calm composure, the holding penalty didn’t even faze him one bit

TB12 just came back down 13 points against New Orleans with only 6 minutes left. Also won it at the last second twice as the first time was negated by a penalty. He didn’t even seem excited, just calm composure, the holding penalty didn’t even faze him one bit
His greatness almost seems ordinary but I never tire of watching him lead those game winning drives. He passed Peyton last night for most 4th quarter comebacks in a career. He also has the Bucs up now 2.5 games in the awful division.

His greatness almost seems ordinary but I never tire of watching him lead those game winning drives. He passed Peyton last night for most 4th quarter comebacks in a career. He also has the Bucs up now 2.5 games in the awful division.
Doesn’t look like he will need a game winning drive today.
:coffee:

Back