Shock And Awe.

If I ever get to Hinsdale/Dalton/Pittsfield for book research I will definitely stop by for one. We actually did drive through there 3 1/2 years ago, but you didn't have the awesome bar yet, so I guess we didn't miss anything. :p

What the jar candle on the table? ms sleeve. It is one of the few scents I can tolerate.

Gold Canyon candles used to have a green candle that had that cut grass thing going on.

Did you get the tags off the bar stools yet?:coffee:

But...despite that little diddy, great job!

I can't wait til that "3X SB Champ" image is rendered obsolete, btw.

:coffee:

Can't see the pics right now, but I'm sure it's all wonderful. :rolleyes:

But hey, I have a panoramic framed print of the fumble return to seal the '96 AFC Championship that's sitting in a closet. I was at that game.

You can have it for a decent sub with an iced tead to wash it down and a decent scotch served neat to chase. It will ensure a little bit of paraphenalia from the pre-BB/TFB era (or what I call "the first rebirth"), if you're short in that area.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe he lives on a hill. In which case, his basement window would be above the roofs below.
I think we need to get to the bottom of this...Cuz that would be one steep ass hill his house is sitting on!

bar20220003.jpg

those are not actual windows but Fatheads to make you think you are not in a basement

when I first saw this it said pictures and boy that confused me even more

Back