Shock And Awe.

shirtsleeve

what's takin?
Reaction score
Well, I decided to unveil it to you all now. There will be more pics later.

Here it is.

Shock.

And.

Awe!!!

Shirtsleeve's Patriots sports bar and brew pub. Located in my basement. It was a room that we didn't really use since the move. But with very little capital and lots of sweat equity, I converted it to a very serviceable family room/home theatre room.

Here are a few pics. I hope to post more!!!

Here you can see my double tap keg fridge. Also note the sink base next to it. 2011 may find this a wet bar.

One more overall of the bar itself. I will try to get more pics of the rest and add them in coming days.

I still have to send the mirror out to get it etched with a flying elvis.

We are expecting an area rug here:

to arrive by Friday.

Milliken-New-England-Patriots-Home-Field-Rug-54-x-78-ItemImg_NFLHF201PATR.jpg

Party at Shirts house!

When you inviting us over?

Why the feck havent I done this yet?

Very nice shirt!

I assume there's not a water issue with your basement? You clearly have your space utilization and decor priorities right. I look forward to the day I can enjoy an iced tea with lemon in your family barroom (damned diabeetus). :)

One more. Sorry bout the size. I dont know how to change it. its usually one of the kids who does that for me...:dith:

Very nice, shirt! Good job! :toast:

Why the feck havent I done this yet?

Very nice shirt!

Thanks! :)

I assume there's not a water issue with your basement? You clearly have your space utilization and decor priorities right. I look forward to the day I can enjoy an iced tea with lemon in your family barroom (damned diabeetus). :)

Love to have ya Box. Correct too, we have a very very dry basement. Its a split too, so that helps

Back