Should I get vanity plates?

WisColtFan7

Oh, you didn't know?
Reaction score
I'm going to be getting a new car soon, and I've been debating on whether to get vanity plates to go along with them. My first idea (if I can get it past the DMV of course) is :GEFFWHY. I've got others as well, but that one is the one I'd really like to have. Which Planeteers have vanity plates, and what is your message to the world?
Posted via Mobile Device

I used to have a lowered full size GMC pickup. It was pretty cool. Many things were customized. I had a license plate that said "SCRAPIN". To me, it meant scrapin the ground since it was fairly low.

A lot of people stopped me when I was cruisin to ask me if I had any smoke :high:. Even if I did, I said no...if I didn't know them (maybe they were plain clothes cops?). I never realized it until one of them laughed at the plate and said "everyone knows you smoke, your plate gives it away." I said "what do you mean?" He said, "doesn't it mean that you scrape your pipe?" :rolleyes:

Then I realized why so many cops were always on my ass. :doh:

Which Planeteers have vanity plates, and what is your message to the world?
Posted via Mobile Device

RDGRDRPLOW.jpg

My wife has vanity plates. I get pissed every time I have to renew the registration. It's not that I can't afford it, it's the fact that I have to pay so much more for her registration than I do for my truck. It's an irritation point for me.

My wife has vanity plates. I get pissed every time I have to renew the registration. It's not that I can't afford it, it's the fact that I have to pay so much more for her registration than I do for my truck. It's an irritation point for me.

my son has vanity plates and the cost is like you said gets me in not happy mode
I dont have vanity plates any more I had a couple of police officers tell me that people who try to do harm to ladies will see a vanity plate and use that to their advantage so just have regular plates.

I love trying to figure out people's vanity plates. There used to be a game on USA called Bumper Stumpers and I LOVED that game. It's too bad it got canceled pretty quickly.

I love trying to figure out people's vanity plates. There used to be a game on USA called Bumper Stumpers and I LOVED that game. It's too bad it got canceled pretty quickly.

I am the same way love to figure them out, one of our all time favorites was "Iburyem"

We did ask the lady who was parked and turns out she was a mortician ,she buries them. I thought that was cool

The plate on the sewer service truck that pumps our septic is WHATU8. :D

I tend to think people with vanity plates are douche bags. Do you really need to say something through your license plates? most times people think their plates are clever but infact they are dumb.

Thats my two cents. take it as you will. but understand that most people tend to find that I am a miserable human being.

I tend to think people with vanity plates are douche bags. Do you really need to say something through your license plates? most times people think their plates are clever but infact they are dumb.

Thats my two cents. take it as you will. but understand that most people tend to find that I am a miserable human being.
Lol, guess I am a miserable human being too.

Meh. They kind of scream "look at me" to me.:shrug: I guess it depends on what it says. The septic truck one is funny.

Back