• I like pickles

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Do what you want.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
The first three games I watched. We lost. The last threw games I recorded and watched the day after. We won.

I want to watch game 7. What say you all?

The crowd is going to be its own attraction on Monday.

The first three games I watched. We lost. The last threw games I recorded and watched the day after. We won.

I want to watch game 7. What say you all?
Just enjoy the game. Remember as hard as we wish it wasn't so if you are not at the game you really don't have any influence on how it plays out.

Sheeeeettttt......I ain't be knowing who dis damn Boaton is, but I sure hope y'all beat Miami!

You mean like I say watch. Disaster follows. My fault?

Last edited:
Muse, what is the verdict ? you watching ?
funny, but I felt like I was a jinx for my son's college hockey team (he's not on the hockey team, but played at the school in a diff sport), as they'd be on a hot streak, so I'd watch a game and the invariably would lose somehow. I was telling a guy at work this and he said "so you think that sitting on your couch watching somehow has an effect on the outcome?" and I said "No, but why risk it" :)

his School is Quinnipiac and I did watch the frozen four playoff and champ games, and despite the power of my apparent "jinx" they still won the Natty, so there's that

I've decided to not watch the first half and decide at halftime whether to watch the rest.

Back