Should we have a Brady subforum like Patsfans does?

Should we have a Brady dedicated subforum?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Name it the Thomas144 forum dedicated to zombie discussion

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
John, we are talking about second contracts to players in their prime - Jones, Flowers, Cooks. He also made no effort to replace Edelman who was falling apart before our eyes. He never replaced Hernandez and never drafted or acquired a replacement for Gronk. We did not have a true #1 receiver after he let Cooks go. So how exactly did he push the bill to help Brady's aging window? The roster was bare which is what we saw in 2018 right up until this past off-season when we spent $150 mil to try to face lift our bottom third roster.
Cooks was a pussy...he wasn't worth keeping. Jones wanted top dollar. BB was never going to overpay for him. Ditto Flowers.

BB did have a unlucky streak of drafting for a few straight years, yes. But, 6 rings...

Cooks was a pussy...he wasn't worth keeping. Jones wanted top dollar. BB was never going to overpay for him. Ditto Flowers.

BB did have a unlucky streak of drafting for a few straight years, yes. But, 6 rings...
Paying guys you drafted and developed who then led the league in sacks is terrible roster management.

If he didn't want to pay them then fine. But he didn't replace them either which is why our roster was upside down in 2018.

Paying guys you drafted and developed who then led the league in sacks is terrible roster management.

If he didn't want to pay them then fine. But he didn't replace them either which is why our roster was upside down in 2018.
I agree that BB doesn't hit on every single draft pick...or even bothers to draft decent WR's. Yup. But, he's still the GOAT though.

I agree that BB doesn't hit on every single draft pick...or even bothers to draft decent WR's. Yup. But, he's still the GOAT though.
Sure. He's the Goat.

I have been arguing the last 6 or 7 seasons where I believe he has lost it as a GM.

At least Caserio is out of NE. He picked Harry.
Of course it was Caserio with our worst WR pick of the last 20 years. And not Bill who controls every single detail in Foxboro. But he told Caserio you go ahead and make our first round WR selection. I'll step aside.

Last edited:
Sure. He's the Goat.

I have been arguing the last 6 or 7 seasons where I believe he has lost it as a GM.
Malcolm Mitchell. Sony Michel.

Two rookies Bill Belichick drafted, without whom the Patriots would not have won Super Bowls. Both of which were within the last 6 or 7 years.

Malcolm Mitchell. Sony Michel.

Two rookies Bill Belichick drafted, without whom the Patriots would not have won Super Bowls. Both of which were within the last 6 or 7 years.
Both had one good season before they were busts due to injury. If these are your best examples of Bill's drafting you are making my point.

Both had one good season before they were busts due to injury. If these are your best examples of Bill's drafting you are making my point.
What part of 'They don't win super bowls without them' don't you understand?
Are you that blinded by your Belichick hate?

Should we have a Patrick Mahomes is the greatest ever to walk the earth thread on this forum? That way Hogfarmer can post his hero worshiping on this forum, and not continue to pollute threads on the main forum.

Perhaps we should get permission for Mazz to do that?

Just a suggestion.

Should we have a Patrick Mahomes is the greatest ever to walk the earth thread on this forum? That way Hogfarmer can post his hero worshiping on this forum, and not continue to pollute threads on the main forum.

Perhaps we should get permission for Mazz to do that?

Just a suggestion.
LOL. Rival fans tend to love their QBs. I have to say it is interesting to me that he continues to post here given the board has moved on to Mac Jones. He obviously still wants to discuss Brady because Mahomes is actually chasing him. I fault the Tampa Bay Bucs forums for being so awful for why he is here. I have no issue if he wants to post here on the Brady forum as I would love to continue to shove Brady in his face all day.

He obviously still wants to discuss Brady because Mahomes is actually chasing him.
That's an art form in and of itself. This is the forum where he can earn from the master.

And it remains preposterous to discuss chasing brady.

Sure. He's the Goat.

How do you form a dynasty in the last 6 or 7 seasons without being good at your job? He's without question the greatest GM ever. They brought in a new commissioner to try to slow him down.

Back