Should we have a Brady subforum like Patsfans does?

Should we have a Brady dedicated subforum?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Name it the Thomas144 forum dedicated to zombie discussion

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
UT - you could always create the forum and see how it goes. If it is not working for any reason then you can just get rid of it.

When did people stop criticizing BB & Patriots team. Their is a big difference between criticizing & numberous F BB posts.
It is a forum. People are entitled to their viewpoints. I have never used profanity when being critical of Bill. Pretty sure River has not either. Inspector does not have any issues with Bill.

It is a forum. People are entitled to their viewpoints. I have never used profanity when being critical of Bill. Pretty sure River has not either. Inspector does not have any issues with Bill.

Yet, your incessant and irrational Belichick hate pours out of everything you post about him. Get over it already. Stop the madness and go be a Brady fanboy where it's appropriate. He made the right moves for the team and you will go down as being epically on the wrong side of history.

F BB means you just have negative comments about him. WE Already proved you blame him for Brady leaving. All your posts back it up. YOUR loyalty belongs more towards. The player then the team.

Last edited:
F BB means you just have negative comments about him. WE Already proved you blame him for Brady leaving. All your posts back up it. YOUR loyalty belongs more towards. The player then the team.
Again. I am allowed to have my viewpoint.

Again. I am allowed to have my viewpoint.

Yes, but you are wrecking many threads on the great direction this team is headed with your sycophantic worship of your god. Most don't share your sentiment and have no interest in your Belichick derision over this issue in all these threads.

Once again, you don't read posts in detail, and you certainly don't write well. My reference to an occurrence not stopping on its own applied to trolling, not time spent in the thread. Oh, and I have 426 messages in 8 months. You have 6,106 in 10 months. Don't talk to me about an abundance of time spent in ANY thread.
(y)

Yes, but you are wrecking many threads on the great direction this team is headed with your sycophantic worship of your god. Most don't share your sentiment and have no interest in your Belichick derision over this issue in all these threads.
John I’m surprised you’re on the side of this that you are, I would have figured you’d be all for free expression of an opinion even an unpopular one that most folks don’t want to hear. Instead it seems that you’re arguing that there’s a certain time and place when such viewpoints are appropriate to be expressed, and the rest of the time they should be kept private. Am I misunderstanding your position?

Voted Yes. There are a lot of Yes votes and More no votes. But how hard is it for the NO's to stay out Of the TFB forum?

Also, a small subroutine that automatically kicks all Tom material to the new forum w/0 passing go would make managing it easier, no?

Cheers

If we try to avoid using the word fuck when referencing other peoples opinions I think that would go a long way.

I can say this. I rarely mention Brady. I do however have some major problems and strong opinions on BB as a GM. Often I do not even reference Brady and his name will come up in a reaction to my post.
Y’all like BB a lot more than I like Brady I can tell you that. Y’all get your feelings hurt a lot more about BB than I do about Brady.
Who cares about Brady. The 2021 Patriots are going to be a tough out at best this year, again, and it’s solely on Belichicks shoulders.
I don’t know how many seasons of losing it’s going to take for this “in BB we trust BS to end”
Time for the man to retire. He’s the oldest coach ever. His time is long long long past.
Just for the record, Pete Carroll and Bruce Arians are
older than BB.
Marv Levy, George Halas, and I believe Don Shula were older when they were HC than BB.

John I’m surprised you’re on the side of this that you are, I would have figured you’d be all for free expression of an opinion even an unpopular one that most folks don’t want to hear. Instead it seems that you’re arguing that there’s a certain time and place when such viewpoints are appropriate to be expressed, and the rest of the time they should be kept private. Am I misunderstanding your position?

Yeah, the point seems to have been missed, maybe I didn't state it clearly enough.

There are specific threads for discussion of this topic and some find it necessary to litter threads inappropriate to the topic.

I am all for free thought but in this context it appears disrespectful to the board to continue to infect threads with these thoughts and it is obviously upsetting the most reasonable people here.

Last edited:
The voting results should not be posted before the pole is done, there is no way alts are not being used in this vote.

Instead of banning a subject why not just get rid of the 2 trolls who cannot deal with the topic like adults. Let's be real Midgar has had way more than enough chances and has done nothing but troll this board for years under his various alts.
Just assclown, really assclown the 2 of them and this place instantly gets better.

Voted yes just on the hopes this works...it won't - but I have hope.

The voting results should not be posted before the pole is done, there is no way alts are not being used in this vote.

Instead of banning a subject why not just get rid of the 2 trolls who cannot deal with the topic like adults. Let's be real Midgar has had way more than enough chances and has done nothing but troll this board for years under his various alts.
Just assclown, really assclown the 2 of them and this place instantly gets better.

Voted yes just on the hopes this works...it won't - but I have hope.
I was off this board for 2 years and just came back recently. I am more than happy to leave again if folks would prefer. I am probably not going to have that much time anyways once Sept rolls around and schools are back in.

Back