Should we have a Brady subforum like Patsfans does?

Should we have a Brady dedicated subforum?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Name it the Thomas144 forum dedicated to zombie discussion

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Still waiting John for your specifics on how Bill sold out the last few years to maximize Brady's window. Please provide examples as I provided specific examples of how he let the roster go to garbage. Now it is your turn to provide your support.

Please cite this big departure in team building philosophy from 2015-2019 that was vastly different from how Bill built the team from 2000-2014.

LOL. Still waiting for your rationalization of how Bill screwed the pooch with 3 SB victories in that time frame, taking one down year to reset and by all appearances killing it again.

LOL. Still waiting for your rationalization of how Bill screwed the pooch with 3 SB victories in that time frame, taking one down year to reset and by all appearances killing it again.
Stop with the rhetoric. Give me the player/contract specifics that shows we went all in to maximize Brady's window. Show me how it is we managed to be in cap hell last year with a bottom third roster? Where was all the talent that Bill mortgaged for Brady?

Stop with the rhetoric. Give me the player/contract specifics that shows we went all in to maximize Brady's window. Show me how it is we managed to be in cap hell last year with a bottom third roster? Where was all the talent that Bill mortgaged for Brady?

JHC that talent won the Pats 3 SBs what the hell don't you get. Jesus, woman.

JHC that talent won the Pats 3 SBs what the hell don't you get. Jesus, woman.
John, the talent that won those SBs were from the early 2010s. That is kind of the point here. We saw the deterioration in the roster in 2018 when we had to morph into a run team because the skill positions were bankrupt. The reset that took place last year was because of Bills horrific drafting. Do you know how hard it is, how much you have to screw up the roster to be in cap hell and have a bottom third roster? That is Jete and Bengals bad.

Now please give me specifics of how Bill went all in. Give me the players and contracts.

I think the transition to the run game was deliberate due to smaller, faster pass defenses becoming more prevalent. that is bb to the core. and i think that could be part of what pissed tb off.

Exactly. I would like for someone, anyone to please show me where this big departure in team building was from 2014-2019 versus 2000-2013. Where are all the big signings and draft capital we spent to maximize Brady's window? All I see is crappy draft after crappy draft and Bill letting all the skill positions go to crap.

You wonder why people don't think your Patriots fans. You keep proving over & over again. Your just massive Brady fans. BB don't usually give out this type of information.
What secret info? We can see the moves he did as GM for the last 6 years. Please give examples of where he went all in to maximize Brady's window.

You know these Brady groupies remind me a little of the Tim Tibow groupies.
It's neither Brady or Tibow's fault. It's just the way it is.
The Tibow groupies make no bones about who they are.
A lot of the Brady groupies try to make people think that they are fans of a team.

Seriously dew what more could you have wanted. Patriots were in the AFC championship game 6 out of his final 7 years. Won 3 out of 4 SBs.
Did we win those years by going all in? Please give specific examples of this radical departure by Bill in his team building approach?

You do realize how hard that is to accomplish in salary cap Era. None of that matters Patriots didn't resign Brady.
Again, please give me examples of where Bill went ALL in to win those Super Bowls. That was the excuse he used when he took a mulligan on last season to reset the cap. Please give me his signings/players that prove this to be true.

We also agree your lying about being a Patriots fan . I'm done with your forum. Patriots fans won't be complaining that going to 6 straight AFC championship games. Winning 3 out of 4 SBs wasn't good enough .

Last edited:
We also agree your lying about being a Patriots fan . I'm done with your forum. Patriots fans won't be complaining that going to 6 straight AFC championship games. Winning 3 out of 4 SBs wasn't good enough .
This isn't about being good enough. This is about Bill saying that the reason the team was in cap hell last year was because he went ALL in to win those titles. That is the LIE. I am still waiting for someone, anyone to back up Bills lying statement.

This isn't about being good enough. This is about Bill saying that the reason the team was in cap hell last year was because he went ALL in to win those titles. That is the LIE. I am still waiting for someone, anyone to back up Bills lying statement.

Besides the fact that we were out of cap space?

How much more fucking evidence do you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Late to the party, I voted no but I see the decision has already been made, enjoy your forum TB12 fan peoples. :ROFLMAO:

Late to the party, I voted no but I see the decision has already been made, enjoy your forum TB12 fan peoples. :ROFLMAO:

:) if you notice it is mostly populated by posts from only two people, one of which claimed the majority will be cheering for a Brady win from the crowd at Gillette October 3rd.

Yeah, that doesn't seem quite accurate.

Back