Sigh...And So It Continues

The Gr8est

"It's time to shut up, Fat Boy!"
Reaction score
Well, I just did something that I normally do not do. I turned on PTI on ESPN just to see what their reaction would be about the Pats game yesterday.

Big mistake. (As if I didn't really know that deep down inside before I did it)

They think that the blowout was more due to the Titans ineptitude more than the Pats dominance.

In answer to the question of "Why did BB have Brady and his backup throwing TDs in the 2nd half?", Wilbon replied with a smirk, "Because Belichick loves running up the score!"

So Brady runs one series in the 2nd half and the Titans can't stop him, and then he is replaced by Hoyer who doesn't pass for any TDs, but runs for one because, again, the Titans can't stop them.

You know, I don't expect any better from the clowns on ESPN, but since they are the largest sports network on television, they get seen the most, and what they say has a big effect on how we are perceived by other NFL fans.

ESPN is proving they are among the leading provokers of hate towards the Pats. It just sucks that the Pats cannot be dealt with fairly.

Wilbon is a Bears fan. His idea of class is probably Jay Cutler. :D

Wilbon is constantly trying to compensate for being born with the smallest dick ever known in the African American community. He was PRAYING out loud for someone to take Brady's knee out in 2007 and if I Ever see him I will need bail money.

DO NOT watch that tabloid crap my friends!

Crikey...I do vaguely remember that now that you mention it PAZ (the Brady thing, not the dick thing...lol)

Crikey...I do vaguely remember that now that you mention it PAZ (the Brady thing, not the dick thing...lol)

ROFL ROFL I made that up..I just have a feeeling...and my post is as valid factually as ANYTHING that asshole comes up with.

Reactions: GFY
Again, think about it people. Duh! Last week the media is pronouncing the Pats dead, Brady broken, and the defense a dinosaur. This week, after one good week in the snow, they are the RUNITUPCHEAT=RIOTS. Again.

*The media is New York centric.

*The Patriots are the most reviled team in the league. I dont know why, this team hasn't won anything in 5 years. Ithink that results from the media being New York Centric and reporting to their base constituency.

*As I said earlier, these doooooches plant bugs in the media, see how they play out on the national blogs and boards, and feed the slop to the masses that the masses want to hear.

*The masses do NOT want to hear that the Pats are still trying to square away for a playoff run, Brady is working back into shape, and the D is just getting its legs under it. Nor do they want to hear that The Pats starters played the first series of the second half then BB started to sit them. Just like a preseason game, for sportsmanship's sake. That would kill ratings and create the same outcry on a national basis that they now get from just us.

*The media are whores. Do not buy into it, but rather, do your own research. Come to your own conclusions. If you wanna trust someone in the media, trust the credible locals and the exPats on the different shows. They speak truth. Most of the time.

Dont be one of the manipulated sheep.
We are Pats fans.
We are smarter than that.
We dont wank off to knee jerk assholes who trigger our homer tendencies.

That is all.

Funny, I've been avoiding ESPN for the opposite reason. I was sure that after this game, they would all be declaring that it was 2007 all over again, Brady is "back", and all your base are belong to the Pats. :shrug:

Funny, I've been avoiding ESPN for the opposite reason. I was sure that after this game, they would all be declaring that it was 2007 all over again, Brady is "back", and all your base are belong to the Pats. :shrug:
LOL. I watch ESPN more than anyone in the world probably and try very hard not to be a homer. Yes, they were pretty shitty during Spygate (some worse than others, I'm looking at you Schlereth) but the Pats do get some serious fellatio so I dont get all the hate either.:shrug:

ESPN stands for (and this is not a joke)

Entertainment & SPorts Network.

Sports is secondary to them, it's all about stirring things up, getting the ratings, accuracy and knowledge is not a requirement.

I wonder why teams play their worse games against the pats and yet its not the pats playing good, its the other team playing bad. When manning played the titans a week prior, they were calling him a GOd among men after a 3 td 1 int game.

I wonder why teams play their worse games against the pats and yet its not the pats playing good, its the other team playing bad. When manning played the titans a week prior, they were calling him a GOd among men after a 3 td 1 int game.

Network analysts respect cream licking abilities more than suit wearing ability. Just look at Chris Berman's suits if you need proof.>)

ESPN-

baseball-

Eagerly
Sucking
Pinstriped
kNob

football-

Everbody
Shit on
Patriots
Now

Back