Sigs?

bishbash

Tall Earthquake Finders roam the desert
Reaction score
I happened to open the Planet without logging in and suddenly everybody had signatures attached to their posts. Once I logged in, all the sigs disappeared.
Sup wit dat? Do I have something switched?

You might have turned off the display of sigs in your profile. In the User CP, Edit Options, scroll down to Thread Display Options and see if Show Signatures is checked. I turned them off because of the giant pics that some people have in their sigs.

The other possibility is your style is set to "at work"

We got 3 styles, white, blue and work. Can change in your profile or there is a pulldown way at the bottom of the forum on the left.

Sent from my Enigma Device

You might have turned off the display of sigs in your profile. In the User CP, Edit Options, scroll down to Thread Display Options and see if Show Signatures is checked. I turned them off because of the giant pics that some people have in their sigs.

This is an excellent find. I think this more than anything else makes the Planet easier to read at the office (on the RARE occasion I am actually there).

I happened to open the Planet without logging in and suddenly everybody had signatures attached to their posts. Once I logged in, all the sigs disappeared.
Sup wit dat? Do I have something switched?

I just think that when they saw you coming, they all ran and hid. :shrug: :wink:

Cheers, BostonTim

if you are using ad block plus you could just block the big sig pics and leave the rest on, selective blockage so to speak

Never noticed that on the bottom left. I was set to "white" which kinda looked lousy. set to Blue and things look like they used to.

Never noticed that on the bottom left. I was set to "white" which kinda looked lousy. set to Blue and things look like they used to.

When we combined everything back up again, and went with the old school logo, I forced everyone to the white style temporarily. But there were so many people on mobile devices that don't like to use apps that the white style worked so much better for, that I left it as the default.

I agree, on a PC, the blue looks the best.

Back