SImms: Bills are The Best Team in the AFC

You can actually. The Bills proved last year they are an elite team. I think the Browns are too but Mayfield is a disaster when the pressure moments come. Can you really trust the Broncos and Raiders? Hard no IMO. The interesting team is the Chiefs. The signing of Gordon is really interesting. Seems like a desperation move IMO and that bodes extremely well for your Bills. I mean anything can happen. It is a long season but things are shaping up nicely for you to be able to take command of the AFC this year and be THAT team IMO.
The Gordon signing - - definitely agree. A desperation move.

The Gordon signing - - definitely agree. A desperation move.
They are going all in IMO on the offense because the D is that bad. The problem is Mahomes has the SB in his head. He is actually rolling out more without any pressure coming. He has morphed into Favre. The defenses are also playing them the way Tampa did - they are playing coverage and staying in their zones patiently waiting for him to heave it up. It has been fascinating to watch and something I felt had the potential to happen. That curb stopping by Brady and the Bucs leaves a deep mark. Their mystique is gone.

That's where I'm at. It's too soon, probably, to say any team is the best although you could name some that are definitely worthy of being in the conversation

For you, I'll pray to the Football gods for a win
Seeing them at 2-4 and their fan base self imploding would be glorious, pray extra hard if you would please.

It took Allen 3 years in for anybody to call him that. And yes, Allen has developed into one helluva QB. The Bills are stacked all the way around right now providing they can stay healthy and when contracts are up who decides to stay and who decides to leave.
I don't agree. Josh Allen doesn't do anything for me. He's had 1 good year, last year. His rookie year was awful and he turned it over a whopping 19 times in 2019. He faced a good D in Pitt in the opener and looked the part.

They remind me of the puppy that bites on your pantleg. Paper Tiger Deluxe.

3 years IMO is a normal development for a Qb. I hope Mac develops the same way.
I agree and I wouldn't be sad if Mac took 3 years to develop. I think a lot of people are expecting him to be Tom Brady in his first year, he's going to make mistakes and lots of them. That's what Rookies do, he'll learn and hopefully get a little better each game.

I agree and I wouldn't be sad if Mac took 3 years to develop. I think a lot of people are expecting him to be Tom Brady in his first year, he's going to make mistakes and lots of them. That's what Rookies do, he'll learn and hopefully get a little better each game.
I would much rather see a quarterback take 3 years to develop into a consistent performer than a quarterback who lights it up the first year and then tapers off until he's a backup on some non playoff caliber team like we've seen happen often

I would much rather see a quarterback take 3 years to develop into a consistent performer than a quarterback who lights it up the first year and then tapers off until he's a backup on some non playoff caliber team like we've seen happen often
Agreed again.

Back