SImms: Bills are The Best Team in the AFC

I would put the Bills as #1 even though I think the Raiders are playing better. Hard to trust the Raiders over the course of a season. If KC does not end up winning that division than the Bills IMO have an excellent path toward the SB especially if they get the top seed.

I agree with you on that. It's just surreal as somebody who has suffered through so many disappointing seasons to see anybody say something about Buffalo like this. I think most Bills fans have to catch up to the rest of the country.

Beyond that, I think it's a little overblown to say that after 3 weeks when other teams in the AFC are playing really well. The raiders being a perfect example. Denver, looking very good so it's exciting to see a headline like this but realistically I think we are way too early to make any kind of real judgments

I agree with you on that. It's just surreal as somebody who has suffered through so many disappointing seasons to see anybody say something about Buffalo like this. I think most Bills fans have to catch up to the rest of the country.

Beyond that, I think it's a little overblown to say that after 3 weeks when other teams in the AFC are playing really well. The raiders being a perfect example. Denver, looking very good so it's exciting to see a headline like this but realistically I think we are way too early to make any kind of real judgments
Nick Wright hates you guys because Allen threatens his precious Mahomes. I am loving the fact that he has lost 2 in a row now and the Bills have caught fire after a terrible week one.

That's what it is. The right coach and the right general manager together have caught lightning in a bottle. And you can really see that because the same guy that owns the bills owns the Buffalo Sabres and they're the biggest joke in hockey who have suffered with terrible coaching and general managers that had no idea.

CHRIS SIMMS UNBUTTONED Josh Allen, Bills rapidly gaining momentum

Chris Simms explains why he thinks Josh Allen and the Bills "are going to be unstoppable" after Buffalo breezed past Washington, 43-21, in Week 3.
Video on link
The Bills are solid team. They have a young fast team on Offense and Defense. They still seem a bit fragile to me though. Lets see how they handle a few losses and if they melt down like the young Jags team from a few years back.

The Bills are solid team. They have a young fast team on Offense and Defense. They still seem a bit fragile to me though. Lets see how they handle a few losses and if they melt down like the young Jags team from a few years back.
Jags had Bortles as their QB. Allen is the real deal. Bills will be a top tier team for a long time.

After almost 30 years of bad or so-so teams, the Bill's have a good team with a good coaching staff.
I don't think they are the best team in the AFC. They could be at the end of the season but not right now.

I only ask that your Bills beat the Chefs in week 5, do that and I might have to cheer a little for them, lose and all bets are off. :coffee:

Chargers are one of the best...Brownies are one of the best...you could put a few teams here.
Herbert looks better than Mahomes. Can make all the plays but doesn't go Favreesque like Mahomes with the silly picks.

Buffalo is really thin. They traded away their 2021 draft and they like to read their press clippings. Newton fumbled last year up there and lost the game. They're the classic soup du jour paper tiger team in the AFC.

Jags had Bortles as their QB. Allen is the real deal. Bills will be a top tier team for a long time.
It took Allen 3 years in for anybody to call him that. And yes, Allen has developed into one helluva QB. The Bills are stacked all the way around right now providing they can stay healthy and when contracts are up who decides to stay and who decides to leave.

It took Allen 3 years in for anybody to call him that. And yes, Allen has developed into one helluva QB. The Bills are stacked all the way around right now providing they can stay healthy and when contracts are up who decides to stay and who decides to leave.
3 years IMO is a normal development for a Qb. I hope Mac develops the same way.

After almost 30 years of bad or so-so teams, the Bill's have a good team with a good coaching staff.
I don't think they are the best team in the AFC. They could be at the end of the season but not right now.
That's where I'm at. It's too soon, probably, to say any team is the best although you could name some that are definitely worthy of being in the conversation

I only ask that your Bills beat the Chefs in week 5, do that and I might have to cheer a little for them, lose and all bets are off. :coffee:
For you, I'll pray to the Football gods for a win

That's where I'm at. It's too soon, probably, to say any team is the best although you could name some that are definitely worthy of being in the conversation
You can actually. The Bills proved last year they are an elite team. I think the Browns are too but Mayfield is a disaster when the pressure moments come. Can you really trust the Broncos and Raiders? Hard no IMO. The interesting team is the Chiefs. The signing of Gordon is really interesting. Seems like a desperation move IMO and that bodes extremely well for your Bills. I mean anything can happen. It is a long season but things are shaping up nicely for you to be able to take command of the AFC this year and be THAT team IMO.

Back