Since my ONE YEAR BAN at the Chargers forum is over...

The first guy who replied is actually a pretty cool guy - but keep your eyes on this one. Most of the Bolt-heads are lunatics and will go nuts over this.

The first guy who replied is actually a pretty cool guy - but keep your eyes on this one. Most of the Bolt-heads are lunatics and will go nuts over this.

actually Den most of the bolts fans are okay --- there are a couple of true loons but they are not the norm there

You first say you are pleasantly surprised that we aren't cheering an injury, then you come with the weak smack.

The Chargers couldn't care less about week 6 right now, I'm sure they are focused on their week 2 match-up.

You first say you are pleasantly surprised that we aren't cheering an injury, then you come with the weak smack.

The Chargers couldn't care less about week 6 right now, I'm sure they are focused on their week 2 match-up.

As they should be. They don't want to go 0-2 now do they? My advice:

TRY PLAYING FOR SIXTY MINUTES.

But the fans are all boo-hoo because they now are deprived of an opportunity to get the much needed "revenge" that they have been looking for for two years now. Guess what? Cassel will still whip your ass.

As they should be. They don't want to go 0-2 now do they? My advice:

TRY PLAYING FOR SIXTY MINUTES.

But the fans are all boo-hoo because they now are deprived of an opportunity to get the much needed "revenge" that they have been looking for for two years now. Guess what? Cassel will still whip your ass.

I agree, win or lose that game, I'd rather have the opportunity to do it against Brady.

However, in your second statement, yes you still have a very talented team, but the Chargers odds of winning that game shot up dramatically when Brady went down. I'm not saying its a shoo in for the Chargers, nor should you say the same thing about the Patriots.

I don't want to get into a shouting match on your board, but I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself.

Chargers fan are still in shock from last play of the Game yesterday... week 6 is a long way getting nervous about the Broncos in Denver

Chargers fan are still in shock from last play of the Game yesterday... week 6 is a long way getting nervous about the Broncos in Denver
Seriously, we have much bigger issues right now.

Believe it or not, the Chargers season doesn't revolve around beating the Patriots.

Carolina kicked our team's ass up and down the field yesterday. I would have to say that the focus is just getting to the playoffs at this point. We have some problems in the trenches.

It sucks that Tom Brady got hurt but I think your team and season will be just fine. The only people counting your team out are the morons in the media. Your team went 18-1 last season, no disrespect to Brady but I have a feeling there is more to your team than one great quarterback.

Carolina kicked our team's ass up and down the field yesterday. I would have to say that the focus is just getting to the playoffs at this point. We have some problems in the trenches.

It sucks that Tom Brady got hurt but I think your team and season will be just fine. The only people counting your team out are the morons in the media. Your team went 18-1 last season, no disrespect to Brady but I have a feeling there is more to your team than one great quarterback.

I wouldn't say we got our ass kicked up and down the field. We were very rusty and Carolina was way more prepared than us. They had the bullseye on the Chargers all Summer.

I hate to say it, but I dont think the Chargers were terribly worried about the Panthers. We'll get our shit together soon. Don't Panic yet. We could have gotten our asses kicked like the Colts, or even worse, like most of the fans in this forum had to go through this weekend.

Here's a Charger fan that gets it. +1 and :Lwelcome:
Thanks for having me.

I wouldn't say we got our ass kicked up and down the field. We were very rusty and Carolina was way more prepared than us. They had the bullseye on the Chargers all Summer.

I hate to say it, but I dont think the Chargers were terribly worried about the Panthers. We'll get our shit together soon. Don't Panic yet. We could have gotten our asses kicked like the Colts, or even worse, like most of the fans in this forum had to go through this weekend.

I only can explain what happened to teh chargers one way - out coached, Norv is a boob, Fox is a better coach and it showed

Back