Snowstorm this weekend??

PatsWin2002 said:
This was AWESOME!
What fun, huh?!... :D
It looked better than fireworks could have! Everyone was totally laughing at the snow-throwing going on and commending the hard-core N.E. fans for persevering through the snow storm and then through the snow in their seats, in order to watch this game... Way to go, Patriot Nation! :thumb:
I just KNOW that our TEAM realized all of this and greatly appreciated it, don't you agree?!... :)

Peg said:
Everyone was totally laughing at the snow-throwing going on and commending the hard-core N.E. fans
I was telling the guys next to me to stop. Security guys were looking for snowballers to arrest. It sure was fun today. Hope we get MORE snow next week.

joephoto said:
I was telling the guys next to me to stop. Security guys were looking for snowballers to arrest. It sure was fun today. Hope we get MORE snow next week.
Hey, Joe!--
I was wonderin' if the security guys might be trying to catch the snow throwers and throw them out... I know that security is wicked strict in Gillette, but jeezum crow--you fans that persevered through freezing your rear-ends off today, should have been cut a little slack... Especially given the fact that the seats weren't shovelled off and all...
Above and beyond all of that--it was a HUGE NFL HIT, to see the fans throwing snow, to celebrate... :D
Cripes, it's not like they were throwing bottles or anything...
Anyways--I am glad that it was FUN for you! Look forward to seeing you and everyone NEXT SUNDAY, but please don't hope for MORE snow, as I want to be able to make it next weekend! ;)

I want EVERYONE to see that video clip tonight on ESPN/SportsMachine/Whatever.......I'd never seen anything like it before.

I was at the game, and some people

were throwing snowballs a the Dolphins during their last "drive" he he he he! (You know, the one where they never left their own 1 yd line? Except to go backwards for a safety). Oh, boohoo, dolphins. But, the Pats D was trying to get the fans to stop.

How 'bout them grimmaces by Dave "genius" Wandsteadt? Priceless.

And how 'bout that POOCH punt by Brady? COOL.

There were a couple of Fins fans sitting quite near me- I tried to be nice, but only for so long. We needed to psyche them out, so we (fans around us) did, and they left early! They were good fans, cheering on the Fins alot, but kind of stupid. Whenever the now "definitely not winning the AFC East" Fins would have the ball, the stupid fins fans would yell and make noise. Which, of course, was good for the Patriot's defense! So, I would say, "yeah, keep up the noise", as I "ohmed" very loudly, and smacked my hand against the plastic seats.

Peg said:

I was wonderin' if the security guys might be trying to catch the snow throwers and throw them out... I know that security is wicked strict in Gillette
I would hate for the guys next to me to lose their seats. I saw two policemen coming down the aisle so I had to tell them. They kept throwing at a girl in a dolphin jacket anyways.

Peg said:
I was wonderin' if the security guys might be trying to catch the snow throwers and throw them out... I know that security is wicked strict in Gillette, but jeezum crow--you fans that persevered through freezing your rear-ends off today, should have been cut a little slack... Especially given the fact that the seats weren't shovelled off and all...

Security had no issues with the snow fireworks. That was a spontaneous and amazing celebration. I never once saw a security person speak to anyone.

But there's a difference between the fireworks and throwing snowballs at people. Throwing snowballs at the Dolphins when they were pinned at the endzone was stupid. It makes everyone look like idiots. Throwing snowballs at people in the stands is both stupid and harmful. But I think that was just a few isolated people.

Security in general was lax yesterday. It's the 1st time I can ever remember not being frisked when entering. I saw very few cops and stadium personnel during the game. And to the credit of most fans, they behaved and had a good time.

mid atlantic region delaware,eastern shore of maryland ans eastern shore of virginia of the delmarva peninsula

I hope their are no more snowstorms anytime soon here in southern Maine.

Spring officially starts tomorrow. I say bring on spring! I've had enough of winter this year.

Back