Snowstorm this weekend??

Snow is blue. Rain is green.

inmsirne.gif

inmsirct_.gif

The Blizzard of '03

Here I was, clearing of my driveway....

Blizzard of '03

And I spotted something strange in the snow....

I got a closer look to make sure it was a....

DOLPHIN IN THE SNOW

This has got to be the best weather forcast thread ever!

Peg said:
It's 6pm---So, how many inches do y'all have in the greater Boston/Foxborough area now?!... Heh-heh!!!... ;) :) :D

Dunno 'bout you's guys up there Peggles, but I'm here in Texas and I'm still stuck with 3 inches! :p

pookie said:
Dunno 'bout you's guys up there Peggles, but I'm here in Texas and I'm still stuck with 3 inches! :p
Ooh, you know what it does to me when you call me by pet names... ;)
But seriously, I was talkin' about inches of SNOW, Sweetie!!!... ;) :thumb:

Peg said:
It's 6pm---So, how many inches do y'all have in the greater Boston/Foxborough area now?!... Heh-heh!!!... ;) :) :D

Last report from Foxboro was 13" with the heaviest still to come. Forecast is still for 24" or more.

I'll check on that poor dolphin I found in the snow (see pictures on previous page) in the morning. Hopefully, the poor thing will still be there. :p If he survives, I may take him to the game.

This is gonna be fun tommorrow. I decided to give my tix to 2 good friends (I'll buy 1 there) and we're going down together. Probably eat at the Red Wing before. For anybody still going I bet you can get a ticket half price at gametime. I tend to visit people I know in different sections anyways. I am pumped for this game and next weeks since I'll probably miss the Buff game with a wedding Dec 27th.........The fins will fall apart, finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

joephoto said:
This is gonna be fun tommorrow. I decided to give my tix to 2 good friends (I'll buy 1 there) and we're going down together. Probably eat at the Red Wing before. For anybody still going I bet you can get a ticket half price at gametime. I tend to visit people I know in different sections anyways. I am pumped for this game and next weeks since I'll probably miss the Buff game with a wedding Dec 27th.........The fins will fall apart, finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs.
Well, you ol' veteran dog you, Joe--
I do believe that you are right here... ;) :thumb:
... and I do hope that the situation will be the same NEXT week, as I have a ticket to the Jacksonville game... :)
Anyways--Have fun tomorrow and I do hope that MANY PATS fans will be there tomorrow to LOUDLY ROOT our Pats on!!!... :)
GO PATS!!!... :)

Peg said:
LOUDLY ROOT our Pats on!!!

That, my friends, may be the story, and key to a Pats victory.

Love ya, Love ya, Love ya, make NOISE NOISE NOISE!

bideau said:
Last report from Foxboro was 13" with the heaviest still to come. Forecast is still for 24" or more.

It is absolutely dumping up in VT. And fast. We have had about 10" or so in the last three hours, and we have somewhere between 13-15" already. I hope Foxborough gets at least as much as we do!!! Should make for a great game. (That's a very cute doggie photo by the way).

I just ckecked the forcast for Foxboro, and no end of this in site. Logan airport just announced that it closed, so the losing team (Dolphins) may have to spend an extra day enjoying New England hospitality!
I threw that Logan thing in there because my Bro is supposed to fly out today for Aruba. I don't know whether to chuckle or console,,, any suggestions??;)

There's going to be bands of snow going through the area during the day. It won;t be snowing all the time. It's estimated that the Foxboro area has 24-30". I've got about 2' at my house, about 10 miles from the stadium.

The Pats have promised that the lots and pathways will be cleared. They're asking for people to carpool as much as possible to cut down on the traffic. The stairways will be cleared but the seats will not. They're warning people to wear warm boots since their feet will most likely be in snow.

I'll be contacting my friends shortly to try and convince them to still go.

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've bought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low

When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbying
But as long as you love me so

Yeah, I got a butt-load of snow, as well and spent the morning shovelling, but I think that the Foxborough area got more down there...
...which bodes well for our TEAM to freeze the fish... :D

Back