So, how about those Arizona Cardinals?(NOT THE GAME THREAD)

Murray can and will drive Ds crazy with his ability to avoid pressure and I don't think we'll be able
to keep him penned up and his WRs covered.

They're an off-script team and we're the exact opposite. In this case, chaos reigns.

While I think the Cards are a joke of an NFL team with little discipline and poor coaching I think they're going to beat us handily
because we aren't really playing like any kind of a team and there is something really wrong with the picture.

I think rock bottom is still a ways away for us and we are still heading in that direction. Monday night will be another
embarrassment.

AZ 38
NE 13
Maybe, but in the long run maybe that's what Bill needs so he can shake his ego and fully realize that his plans haven't worked. In a way I belive it would be worse for the team to finish out the season and sneak into the playoffs only to get destroyed again, then give Bll the idea that the Patricia plan is working.

I don't have a good feeling about these letter jackets

View: https://twitter.com/KeaganStiefel/status/1601852315383865345

:mad-new:
FjrwKKvXgAEAVqt

To be fair they are very aesthetically pleasing in comparison to the Texans' jackets.

Jakobi Meyers and Rondale Moore have both been ruled OUT for Monday Night Football.
Both the Patriots and the Cardinals will be without their starting slot receiver.
Might be a good game for our other WRs to step up their game.

View: https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1601682952034783232

In the example of Jakobi's case, the guy that hit him should have to pay an additional fine for every game he has to miss with the proceeds going to, say, CTE research or another
worthy cause and he should not be allowed to have contact with his team as long as his victim is out of action.

If a guy knew he was going to lose, say, 3/4ths of his paycheck, or so, possibly for an extended time and be locked out for a while then maybe they'd think twice before throwing a kill shot on somebody.

5 thousand bucks is a relative drop in the bucket for even the minimum salary guys. For a high-salaried guy, he could choose to view it like an investment in his reputation as a big hitter.

The sliding scale for fines seems grossly inadequate to me.

With Myers ruled out, perhaps Thirton will play a bigger role.

I was once involved in a dustup at work that involved a total jerk calling me and threatening to report me to my boss if I didn't drop everything I was doing and
finish her ridiculous self-serving request immediately, which didn't fit into my short-term plans.

She demanded I give her my name and I said "Sure thing, my name is Thornton -- let me help you with the spelling-- T-H-O-R-N-T-O-N. I don't give a shit what you say about me, but make
sure you spell my name right". Then I slammed the phone down.

She did call my boss, who told her to fuck off.

I'll assume that your case was an autocorrect thing.

I was once involved in a dustup at work that involved a total jerk calling me and threatening to report me to my boss if I didn't drop everything I was doing and
finish her ridiculous self-serving request immediately, which didn't fit into my short-term plans.

She demanded I give her my name and I said "Sure thing, my name is Thornton -- let me help you with the spelling-- T-H-O-R-N-T-O-N. I don't give a shit what you say about me, but make
sure you spell my name right". Then I slammed the phone down.

She did call my boss, who told her to fuck off.

I'll assume that your case was an autocorrect thing.
It had to be that. The name Thornton is permanently engraved in my head. When I was in high school our arch rival was Thornton Academy. When I was in the Army my parents moved my family to another city and my younger sisters went to Thornton Academy. My young brother ended up playing football for Thornton Academy. I hated Thornton Academy but I had bury my hate and cheer for my brother.
Just a few weeks ago, my nieces son played in the State Championship game which I attended and cheered for his team. You probably are guessing that his team was Thornton Academy, and you would be right.
As I typed this, the fucking auto correct took the N out of Thornton Academy, 4 times.

In the example of Jakobi's case, the guy that hit him should have to pay an additional fine for every game he has to miss with the proceeds going to, say, CTE research or another
worthy cause and he should not be allowed to have contact with his team as long as his victim is out of action.

If a guy knew he was going to lose, say, 3/4ths of his paycheck, or so, possibly for an extended time and be locked out for a while then maybe they'd think twice before throwing a kill shot on somebody.

5 thousand bucks is a relative drop in the bucket for even the minimum salary guys. For a high-salaried guy, he could choose to view it like an investment in his reputation as a big hitter.

The sliding scale for fines seems grossly inadequate to me.

Saw this in the morning news and haven't seen it mentioned.

Mac was fined for Unsportsmanlike Conduct in the same game for flipping the ball at the Bill's defender who drove him into the turf.

Double the fine Hamlin got for a hard Unnecessary Roughness.

View: https://twitter.com/ByChrisMason/status/1601682861412978689?s=20&t=dYIAQyZ1_aoGKtOOgbedEA

It had to be that. The name Thornton is permanently engraved in my head. When I was in high school our arch rival was Thornton Academy. When I was in the Army my parents moved my family to another city and my younger sisters went to Thornton Academy. My young brother ended up playing football for Thornton Academy. I hated Thornton Academy but I had bury my hate and cheer for my brother.
Just a few weeks ago, my nieces son played in the State Championship game which I attended and cheered for his team. You probably are guessing that his team was Thornton Academy, and you would be right.
As I typed this, the fucking auto correct took the N out of Thornton Academy, 4 times.
Where did it put the "I"?

To be fair they are very aesthetically pleasing in comparison to the Texans' jackets.

They are sharp-looking jackets, but the thing that bothers me is that somebody with the Patriots, probably a suit who has nothing to do with football, set it up
for our guys to be wearing them, for promotional purposes, while ignoring the fact that Patriot Nation killed Houston for doing, essentially, the same thing. I
consider it a bad look for the organization and we have quite enough to worry about on the field at the moment.

It's the thought that matters and the thought of giving those out for the players to wear is gag worthy. :coffee:
They're not letterman's jackets though. I see the comparison, but they're not remotely the same thing.

These are more akin to the late 80/early 90s Starter (tm) jackets that all the kids wore.

Okay, so know I love Judon even more. We have friends with kids at Grand Valley. Our son was offered to play D2 hockey there (he chose an engineering school instead).

It is a great place and Judon seems like a GREAT human.

Context: Judon spotlight on ESPN a few minutes ago. Also, I didn't k ow he had an ACL in college.

Someone let me know if there has been one decision that Bill made this offseaon that's actually worked out,any help?

They're not letterman's jackets though. I see the comparison, but they're not remotely the same thing.

These are more akin to the late 80/early 90s Starter (tm) jackets that all the kids wore.
Love my letterman's jacket. :coffee:

Cheers

Back