So, how about those Arizona Cardinals?(NOT THE GAME THREAD)

At some point the coaches will need to trust him more 1) to win games and 2) to see what they have in him. From his outburst, he's ready for something more.
He can prove it by not throwing to defenders whenever he has to go off-script. Hopefully they can get to that.

Kind of proves Mac's point about wanting to throw a little further down the field. His 2 best avg/pass play were 9.8 vs Minny and 9.1 vs the Jets. Minny shoulda been a win but for the refs.
Isn't a QBR of less than 50 supposed to mean that a QB didn't do enough to win a typical NFL game? I mean, granted, the RTG and the rest of the stats indicate that he did pretty much all he could with the plays that were called, but still...3 of those four were underwater.

I'll say this: I'm encouraged by the progress I've seen from Mac since before and just after his injury. I'm not encouraged by what I've seen in development from the scheme and play-calling.

Kind of proves Mac's point about wanting to throw a little further down the field. His 2 best avg/pass play were 9.8 vs Minny and 9.1 vs the Jets. Minny shoulda been a win but for the refs.

Agreed. Mac is playing fine lately. Great even. The first 8 games of the season were a shit show of coaching change, injury, the O line debacle and the shit show at OC. I think it is remarkable that he has been able to adapt and find a way to get better and succeed in the mess those 4 areas have been/still are. He is a smart and tough 2nd year QB getting tempered by fire. But even the finest steel will be ruined by too much heat. Let's hope BB gets it figured out before Mac is ruined here. He will end up elsewhere and make people look foolish for "letting him go".

Murray can and will drive Ds crazy with his ability to avoid pressure and I don't think we'll be able
to keep him penned up and his WRs covered.

They're an off-script team and we're the exact opposite. In this case, chaos reigns.

While I think the Cards are a joke of an NFL team with little discipline and poor coaching I think they're going to beat us handily
because we aren't really playing like any kind of a team and there is something really wrong with the picture.

I think rock bottom is still a ways away for us and we are still heading in that direction. Monday night will be another
embarrassment.

AZ 38
NE 13

Last edited:
Murray can and will drive Ds crazy with his ability to avoid pressure and I don't think we'll be able
to keep him penned up and his WRs covered.

They're an off-script team and we're the exact opposite. In this case, chaos reigns.

While I think the Cards are a joke of an NFL team with little discipline and poor coaching I think they're going to beat us handily
because we aren't really playing like any kind of a team and there is something really wrong with the picture.

I think rock bottom is still a ways away for us and we are still heading in that direction. Monday night will be another
embarrassment.

AZ 38
NE 13
So you're saying, we're doomed?

I don't really know much about the current Cardinals team. Their QB, Kyler Murray, is a duel threat in both the passing and running game. They do have an excellent WR in Hopkins.
That's all I know about them. Those of you who have watched them or done film study, please jump in an fill us in.

What is our chances of victory against the Cardinals?
Matt Patricia/Joe Judge as OC? You need a scanning electron microscope to see our chances.

Barmore tweeted that he can't wait, but he deleted it.

Maybe hinting at coming off IR.
Thank you. That would be great. A fireplug in the middle allows Stevie to really deploy a shadow for Marvin the Martian at QB.

1670714897387.png

The Cards have awful coaching. I get the shots on Kyler.
I think though we should wait to make fun of kyler till after the game. The guy can make plays. He’s got receivers who can make plays. There is talent on that offense despite the poor coaching.
Kyler might make a helmet look huge, but Mac looks like a bowl of vanilla pudding.
Both teams should be able to score in this game. Both have awful coaching. The cards have actual playmakers.

I don't have a good feeling about these letter jackets

View: https://twitter.com/KeaganStiefel/status/1601852315383865345

:mad-new:
FjrwKKvXgAEAVqt

Back