So, how about those Arizona Cardinals?(NOT THE GAME THREAD)

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
I don't really know much about the current Cardinals team. Their QB, Kyler Murray, is a duel threat in both the passing and running game. They do have an excellent WR in Hopkins.
That's all I know about them. Those of you who have watched them or done film study, please jump in an fill us in.

What is our chances of victory against the Cardinals?

Last edited:
I don't really know much about the current Cardinals team. Their QB, Kyler Murray, is a duel threat in both the passing and running game. They do have an excellent WR in Hopkins.
That's all I know about them. Those of you who have watched them or done film study, please jump in an fill us in.

What is our chances of victory against the Cardinals?
Pew Pew Fight GIF by G2 Esports

The Cards give up huge plays to the Tight End position every game. It should be a point of emphasis for the offense this week.
They are certainly in a tailspin, and appear to have coaching that can’t take advantage of the talent on their roster. That said Hopkins and Hollywood are dangerous. There haven’t been many games where they have been on the field together this season.

The Cards give up huge plays to the Tight End position every game. It should be a point of emphasis for the offense this week.
They are certainly in a tailspin, and appear to have coaching that can’t take advantage of the talent on their roster. That said Hopkins and Hollywood are dangerous. There haven’t been many games where they have been on the field together this season.
You are correct on TE's as they have exploited the AZ D all season. I believe this will be the first time all season that Brown and Hopkins are on the field together. Murray is nursing a hamstring issue so not sure how mobile he will be. They are coming off a bye and James Conner is starting to get healthy.

I haven't looked a single spread but I'd call this a pick'em game; maybe give AZ -3 for being the home team. But this is a completely winnable game and if they don't, God help this forum come Monday.

They are certainly in a tailspin, and appear to have coaching that can’t take advantage of the talent on their roster.

Wait. I thought we were talking about the cardinals? :coffee:

Kyler Murray is a little bitch. That’s all I got.
It’s easy to make fun of Murray, and I get it. He can make plays though. He’s had a bye week to rest that hamstring, and even though he hasn’t shown it much this year he can throw a deep ball. Hopkins plus Brown is a tough combo for any defense to defend.
They have a TE who was considered maybe the best of this past draft class, and I can remember when members of this forum were hoping Robby Anderson might end up a Patriot.

You are correct on TE's as they have exploited the AZ D all season. I believe this will be the first time all season that Brown and Hopkins are on the field together. Murray is nursing a hamstring issue so not sure how mobile he will be. They are coming off a bye and James Conner is starting to get healthy.

I haven't looked a single spread but I'd call this a pick'em game; maybe give AZ -3 for being the home team. But this is a completely winnable game and if they don't, God help this forum come Monday.

It will be first time that DeAndre Hopkins, Marquise Brown and Rondale Moore have been on the field together all year.
Kingsbury is coaching for his job.

Pats are 1.5 pt favs.

Last edited:

I guess you could say this coming game is sort of important.

On the other hand, it's an NFC game, and not a common opponent to most (if not all) of our WC rivals, so by any objective metric it's the game we can most afford to lose.

That said, from a psychological perspective it would be devastating, very tough to overcome.

The defense struggles against mobile QBs, see Bears game. Still, I think this game should be a lay up.

JJ Watt plays for them. I don't think he's the same player that he was with the Texans.

Back