So I got a new kittah

Pyxis

First one at MY house
Reaction score
Appearently a momma had a litter somewhere in the crawl space above my townhouse. One of them, who is quite strong and independent, wandered away and fell into the area above my furnace unit. He landed on a 2 inch trim that is around the duct. He was there for three days before we figured out where exactly. Yesterday I bashed into the wall and freed him.

He is about 4 or 5 weeks old, half siamese and half tabby. He is a dark gray point. He's marked like a siamese except his legs have stripes that fade out to cream. It looks like he is wearing striped socks! And he has blue eyes.

His name is Navarre.

Will do! I took one last night but it came out too dark. But I shall provide some.

<<
He was there for three days before we figured out where exactly. Yesterday I bashed into the wall and freed him
>>

Way to go !

AWW too cute! Can't wait to see pics. I grew up with Siamese and they are quite interesting. :D

AWW too cute! Can't wait to see pics. I grew up with Siamese and they are quite interesting. :D

My brother used to breed them. I had 2 of his for years. Loved them. Their dad was seriously mean. Navarre is rather active for such a young thing. He likes to wrestle already. His little teeth hurt!

Yeah. Everybody loves pictures of young pussy

Can't believe it took that long for someone to say it.

In order to verify if she has the cutest pussy, we need all women to send us pics of their pussy.

Except LW. I know what hers looks like. It's fat and black and sheds, and constantly demands attention.

When we were buying a used Subaru Outback we drove 30 miles to our mechanic to have it checked out. In the parking lot a little black and white kitty crawled out from underneath the chassis, after surviving a ride between the driveshaft and the muffler. We kept her and named her Lucky Outback after her ordeal. She has been the best cat we've ever owned.

Can't believe it took that long for someone to say it.

In order to verify if she has the cutest pussy, we need all women to send us pics of their pussy.

Except LW. I know what hers looks like. It's fat and black and sheds, and constantly demands attention.

:spock:

What? :shrug: It's true. Your damn pussy takes up half the night with us. Making noises at us until we pet it, constantly demanding attention... :shake: And last night I couldn't even get into bed 'cause your pussy was taking up MY side of the bed! I had to put my legs to the side of it for a half-hour until it finally moved off my spot.

Wow girl, that is awesome! ROFL

And I love the name Navarre for a kitty.

You saved ta kittah! wuv

My other kittah, Rowan, isn't thrilled. But she picked me out 18 months ago. She ran away from her first home 4 times to be with me. I tried to explain that Navarre fell into a wall to be with us. We HAD to save him...and keep him.

She isn't buying it yet.:coffee:

ROFL

Back