So I'm really not sure where to go from here.

Last edited:
It's not realistic to think neither team can win the SB so I'll hang my hat on Philly winning.

FnvdJ7DaAAIz8Aj

I slept on it. I will reluctantly root for the Eagles. The lesser of two evils.

Another Mahomes beat down would be awesome.

Especially if Romo is there commentating.

I'm sure he's going to be going all in on the Mahomes love, which will be pretty funny to hear him going to town as he's being blown out.

I'm sure he's going to be going all in on the Mahomes love, which will be pretty funny to hear him going to town as he's being blown out.
my hope to salvage this season is KC getting stomped in the SB like what the bucs did to them.

Nope, from what I remember the SB is on Fox and Romo only ballwashes on CBS. Did anybody else hear him talk about Mahomes by calling him "The Wizard"? Really? Last time I checked, Mahomes wasn't calling out "Expelliarmus" or "Wingardium Leviosa" at the line of scrimmage so leave the wizard where it belongs, in fantasyland.

Also, <spit> Go Eagles <spit> Beat the shit outta them - especially douchnozzle kelce please! :)

This is as, by the way, Chris Jones was literally hitting him in the facemask.

Not as bad as the 3-step running head start he had on Burrow the series before, but still pretty blatant.

Edit: (This is roughing the passer in 1978, never mind today)

You know the Frank Clark shot was cheap because Burrow got mildly upset. He's about as
poker-faced as any QB the league has seen. Clark is noted for having one hell of a punch that
can stun Tackles, nevermind running up to a QB a five count after the pass is away and blatantly
fucking with him.

Could they have missed that? How?

I thought that one was especially bad, but it's really hard to rank the bad calls and non-calls in
that absolute mess of a game. I think it's gotta be in the top ten, though.

Every time I look at Philly's season I cant decide if they are really good or just exceptionally lucky.

Seems like every time they played someone good the other team was missing key players.

On Sunday they didn't pull away from the Niners until the 4th string QB went down, and the 3rd stringer came back but was unable to throw anything.

Maybe Mahomes ankle will explode and they'll get to pull put a game against Chad Henne.

I don't think Philly is lucky. I see them as a really solid team minus a couple of questionable DBs, but I can guarantee that at
no point during the Super Bowl will we see Chris Jones split a double team in which both Eagle OLs hold like crazy but barely slow him down.

I don't ever recall seeing that before yesterday.

I don't think Philly is lucky. I see them as a really solid team minus a couple of questionable DBs, but I can guarantee that at
no point during the Super Bowl will we see Chris Jones split a double team in which both Eagle OLs hold like crazy but barely slow him down.

I don't ever recall seeing that before yesterday.

Hold on Richard Seymour comes to mind. Also massive hold on the Tyree helmet catch.

Every time I look at Philly's season I cant decide if they are really good or just exceptionally lucky.

Seems like every time they played someone good the other team was missing key players.

On Sunday they didn't pull away from the Niners until the 4th string QB went down, and the 3rd stringer came back but was unable to throw anything.

Maybe Mahomes ankle will explode and they'll get to pull put a game against Chad Heine

I'll bet on a 100% healthy team playing well over any other team that is limping into the game and needed ref interference to win.
Go Philly or Fly Eagles or whatever you say down there in Phillyland.

I'll bet on a 100% healthy team playing well over any other team that is limping into the game and needed ref interference to win.
Go Philly or Fly Eagles or whatever you say down there in Phillyland.

The internet will be hot on any screw up in the SB.

The Bengals got screwed, but maybe this will be the silver lining.

It's really too bad that someone has to win the game. The Philly fans are so despicable that my initial gut reaction was to defer to KC. But after having time to review the KC Cincy game, the KC player reactions, the Bengal lack of whining and then to have Mahomes trailer trash wife chime in I guess I'll have to hold my nose and go for the Philly football team and hope all their fans somehow discover humanity.

It's really too bad that someone has to win the game. The Philly fans are so despicable that my initial gut reaction was to defer to KC. But after having time to review the KC Cincy game, the KC player reactions, the Bengal lack of whining and then to have Mahomes trailer trash wife chime in I guess I'll have to hold my nose and go for the Philly football team and hope all their fans somehow discover humanity.
i was thinking, "wtf kind of woman names her baby 'bronze' ?????" you nailed it!

This is, unfortunately, aging like a fine wine vinegar.

Goodell might as well give Mahomes and Reid handjobs on the 50 for the halftime show at their next scripted Super Bowl appearance.

This is, unfortunately, aging like a fine wine vinegar.

Goodell might as well give Mahomes and Reid handjobs on the 50 for the halftime show at their next scripted Super Bowl appearance.

While the CEO of State Farm Insurance is giving him a reach-around.

Back