So pretend you're Jeff Fisher...

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score
It's halftime. Your season is effectively over and it's only week 6. You have one more half to play in an incredibly embarrassing blow out.

You have to rile up the troops to try and at least save some face. Like not allowing any more records saving face (this is the best you can expect to hope for at this point)

What do you say?

If I was Fisher I'd be halfway to Logan right now. And I woulda left the team behind.

That would two kinds of awesome because the minute he did it Wade Philips would be fired & Jerry would be having a presser anouncing Fisher as the new coach of the Cowboys.
Which would almost immediately make Shanahan the coach of the Titans, dooming the Colts in perpetuity.

"You know, guys. This is best of three. If we go out there and win the second half, we play a third half to see who wins."

The Titans obviously don't understand the basic rules of football, to get beaten that badly, so it might work. :shrug:

If I were Jeff Fisher,

"**** you guys, I'm watching the Simpson's Halloween Special."

It's halftime. Your season is effectively over and it's only week 6. You have one more half to play in an incredibly embarrassing blow out.

You have to rile up the troops to try and at least save some face. Like not allowing any more records saving face (this is the best you can expect to hope for at this point)

What do you say?
He'll go back to the Jeff Fisher basics...

- Kevin Mawae chop blocks, late hits, and knee caps.
- Crack back blocks.
- Cheap shots.
- Late Hits.
- Bounties on Jaric and Peyty Manning. :coffee:

Acually I expect Shanahan to be headed to the Skins anytime now.
Jim Zorn looks very lost.

I think Shanahan goes there end of season. He's not done chilling and enjoying his Denver gold nuggets yet.

I think one of the reasons why Skins hired Sherm Lewis is so that they could tell Zorn to piss off, let Lewis handle the team the rest of the season to then get Shanahan in place for next season.

He could have given a speech like this....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UfDXAA2MCD8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UfDXAA2MCD8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fisher made some great adjustments at halftime, causing the Patriots to score 31 fewer points in the second half than they did in the first half.

Poor VYF...

I do wonder what has happened to the Titans. They are basically the same team that went 13-3 last year. WTF?

They are completely lost, tho! They might actually go 0-16!

Back