So This is how Liberty Dies, To Thunderous Applause

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Yup. Google took down Parler, Youtube shutting down everyone.

Losing the senate has given those consumed by power room to breathe EVERYWHERE.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Exactly which is why he should not be posting. Someone might believe his stupid ass and go tear up the capital building or something.
You, Midgar et al from Patriots Planet are now the editor of America. Self proclaimed.

Yet you won't admit you are Midgar?

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You, Midgar et al from Patriots Planet are now the editor of America. Self proclaimed.

Yet you won't admit you are Midgar?
Why are you so obsessed with what name I post with? lol. I cannot tell you how far down the list of things in my life your post name is. Its kind of unreal. Its a post name, if you would rather I post under another, I am not sure why. My name is Johnny...its not midgar or inspector, or anything else. Its a stupid post name yet its all you can think about.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with what name I post with? lol. I cannot tell you how far down the list of things in my life your post name is. Its kind of unreal. Its a post name, if you would rather I post under another, I am not sure why. My name is Johnny...its not midgar or inspector, or anything else. Its a stupid post name yet its all you can think about.
Honesty, Middie. You have no credibility because you lie. Just come clean. Start a thread in both the football forum and here. Admit your long time deception (all of it) and how you have been able to skirt rules the rest the world is held to. Do this honestly.

The first step is always admitting you have a problem and the second step is making the world know you know it.

Begin to walk, Middie.

UT: Is this about of bounds?

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Honesty, Middie. You have no credibility because you lie. Just come clean. Start a thread in both the football forum and here. Admit your long time deception (all of it) and how you have been able to skirt rules the rest the world is held to. Do this honestly.

The first step is always admitting you have a problem and the second step is making the world know you know it.

Begin to walk, Middie.

UT: Is this about of bounds?
Lie about what? What is wrong with you? Did you ask is this out of bounds? Yeah its out of bounds, because you need to go back to posting about things and stop this shit with me, its disturbing. Grow up.