So This is how Liberty Dies, To Thunderous Applause

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

Interesting read.
If you like communist misinformation and a re-write of the Constitution, yes interesting.

Let me help you: :A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

How do you misinterpret such a clean and concise statement? I know you will point to the first two clauses of the sentence. The intent of the amendment is the last clause: the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. It could say "Oranges are delicious, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. And the meaning of the amendment would not change.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
What is an HBCU?
Historically Black Colleges and Universities.

I also saw you had a reply (I saw PF09’s first and replied to that. I promised, I’m not blowing you off, I’ll get to you, but you made a worthwhile contribution, unlike johnlocke’s worthless posts, and I’d like to give you a thoughtful response!)

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
Historically Black Colleges and Universities.

I also saw you had a reply (I saw PF09’s first and replied to that. I promised, I’m not blowing you off, I’ll get to you, but you made a worthwhile contribution, unlike johnlocke’s worthless posts, and I’d like to give you a thoughtful response!)

My responses to you are more thoughtful than they deserve to be.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
1610475642407.png
The tech complex has canceled Parler already so use GAB instead. GAB is overwhelmed right now as there are 700k+ new users are coming on daily. It will be slow for w while but they own their own infrastructure and adding resources as quickly as possible. PM me if you would like my GAB or MEWE user name.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score

HSanders

Reaction score
So in Ohio you’re allowed to ban black people already? Then what’re you arguing for?

And what other point?
no.
the one about the local income taxes.
i get why you won't can't answer though so don't worry about it.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
no.
the one about the local income taxes.
i get why you won't can't answer though so don't worry about it.
What about the local income taxes? We all pay into taxes for services we don’t necessarily use.

No need to get snippy with me because you’re upset that we can’t go back to the days of segregated bathrooms.

HSanders

Reaction score
What about the local income taxes? We all pay into taxes for services we don’t necessarily use.

No need to get snippy with me because you’re upset that we can’t go back to the days of segregated bathrooms.
huh? you're really accusing me of snippiness?
then make that comment about bathrooms? wow. holy non sequitur, batman. but i get it. no worries 😄
taxation without representation is what the boston tea party was about. that's what i am talking about.

foobahl

Reaction score
Yes, they call the free market fixing things “mafia style cronyism”.

I’m just glad this Ron Paul fanfiction of allowing businesses to go back to not serving blacks has no chance of passing (not for the next four years anyway). People that would boycott such businesses would be called “CANCEL CULTURE~!” and the Facebook memes of “Just because you shop at a whites only store doesn’t make you racist!” and “It’s not racist to ban blacks from your restaurant” would be nauseating.
I don't know what Ron Paul did, Was it recent because Your vitriol for him I had never seen before?

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I don't know what Ron Paul did, Was it recent because Your vitriol for him I had never seen before?

Oh no, the whole “if we abolish the Civil Rights laws then the free market will take care of it anyway!” has been a zombie talking point since Obama’s first term. It’s just certain diehards haven’t let it go even now.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
huh? you're really accusing me of snippiness?
then make that comment about bathrooms? wow. holy non sequitur, batman. but i get it. no worries 😄
taxation without representation is what the boston tea party was about. that's what i am talking about.
It is LITERALLY your argument that you want to go back to allowing businesses to be doing that.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Oh no, the whole “if we abolish the Civil Rights laws then the free market will take care of it anyway!” has been a zombie talking point since Obama’s first term. It’s just certain diehards haven’t let it go even now.
Seriously, if you didn’t offer fake and dumb takes you have no text to offer at all. Your old and tired Lib talking points are nothing more than childlike insults.

Wait, how old are you really?