So This is how Liberty Dies, To Thunderous Applause

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Can you name which journalists Obama imprisoned? From what I can glean, he did not imprison any journalists; his DOJ prosecuted those who leaked information, not those who reported said leaked information.

The parallel to the Trump administration is Reality Winner.

It's a pot/kettle type of situation.
You need to glean better.

"Intellectual Honesty"

DDG it.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
I have a cross to bear. It's my responsibility as one with a messiah complex, and it's draped with fools. :)
Vanilla Icecream B Boy is trying hard...it's kinda amusing. He's more interesting than Midfoot, Tejas and the other comrades though. He kinda reminds me of Marxist Mark & his Funky Bunch before he spread his ass cheeks for Hollyweird.

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score
Vanilla Icecream B Boy is trying hard...it's kinda amusing. He's more interesting than Midfoot, Tejas and the other comrades though. He kinda reminds me of Marxist Mark & his Funky Bunch before he spread his ass cheeks for Hollyweird.

Attachments

• F5938C66-4BD2-46B4-B39C-8A942D483220.jpeg
    F5938C66-4BD2-46B4-B39C-8A942D483220.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 4

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Can you name which journalists Obama imprisoned? Genuine question.
President Obama Hypocritical Journalism Lecture - POLITICO ...
Obama Prosecuted More Journalists THAN ALL PRESIDENTS COMBINED
Obama KICKED Many Journalists Out of the White House ...
Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama ...
Obama's Attacks on Journalists are Worst Since Nixon ...
How Obama Treated Slain Journalists - American Thinker
Obama War on Journalism: Feds Raid Reporter, Seize Notes ...
11 Times Barack Obama Abused Press Freedom
Here's the Proof: Obama Treated Journalists WAY Worse than ...

You libs can't allow yourself to make the switch (what "user" gives uo their daily stash?), but switching to Duck Suck Go will be a shock for you. The unbiased search results can't be ignored.

But you have to admit you have a problem and libs can't do that so they continue to dull their senses vis the collective hive drip of liberal biased information.

IIWII

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
President Obama Hypocritical Journalism Lecture - POLITICO ...
Obama Prosecuted More Journalists THAN ALL PRESIDENTS COMBINED
Obama KICKED Many Journalists Out of the White House ...
Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama ...
Obama's Attacks on Journalists are Worst Since Nixon ...
How Obama Treated Slain Journalists - American Thinker
Obama War on Journalism: Feds Raid Reporter, Seize Notes ...
11 Times Barack Obama Abused Press Freedom
Here's the Proof: Obama Treated Journalists WAY Worse than ...

You libs can't allow yourself to make the switch (what "user" gives uo their daily stash?), but switching to Duck Suck Go will be a shock for you. The unbiased search results can't be ignored.

But you have to admit you have a problem and libs can't do that so they continue to dull their senses vis the collective hive drip of liberal biased information.

IIWII
I agree with reports of Obama's attacks and illegal searches and seizures of journalists--it all did happen. His abuse of the press was disgusting and indefensible. But how do you square your vitriol towards Obama with your delight in Trump using the same discrediting and abusive tactics towards the same institution?

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
CNN, MSDNC, CBS and all those others fawned over Obama for 8 years, they attacked Trump on a daily basis. You either didn't care or weren't paying attention.
you are correct, the media treatment of obama and trump is quite different.
that said, i agree with her point that neither should have done what they did. and neither should be celebrated for it as a whole. i'm sure bb didn't want to talk to 99% of the assholes in the media when ballghazi, cameragate, etc. was going on because most of them excouriated him unfairly and failed at journalistic integrity. it's part of his position that he must address them. as it is with the president.

patswin

WTF
Reaction score
I agree with reports of Obama's attacks and illegal searches and seizures of journalists--it all did happen. His abuse of the press was disgusting and indefensible. But how do you square your vitriol towards Obama with your delight in Trump using the same discrediting and abusive tactics towards the same institution?
BB. my observation with Trump and the press relative to Obama is that despite his open disdain for them, he walked out there day after day and took their shots. It's a lot different than doing it behind their backs. And lest we forget, the press started undermining him with the Russian hoax, that was spoon fed to them by, uh, the previous administration,,,even before he took office. There's such a thing as giving a new president a slight chance. I believe other presidents got what is termed a honeymoon before the press started crtiquing him. In Obama's case it's been a 12 year honeymoon, but I digress. And he gets that free pass from the press despite his back-stabbing actions against them. How does one reconcile that?
In any objective sense, Trump has had every right to condemn them. There are various polls measuring the public opinion of the press, and they are viewed unfavorably by a huge majority. I have watched an enormous number of his press conferences on CSPAN, and it's absolutely unbelievable how childish and unprofessional these reporters are. They aren't even journalists. They are social advocates picking a fight, and when they get scolded they pout and write bad things.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Wrong again.

Trump with vitriol? Yes, of course.

What Obama did to the press was insidious and probably criminal.

Just like what he did to the country.

Entirely different treatment of the press and Obama was far worse. Get past the words and look at actions. Come to the lightside.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
If the tech censors go after Telegram (that dodges bullets because it's a "messaging app") successfully, the next natural step will be deplatforming from phone service for text messages, and ISPs for posts etc.

That's where we're headed.

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
Wrong again.

Trump with vitriol? Yes, of course.

What Obama did to the press was insidious and probably criminal.

Just like what he did to the country.

Entirely different treatment of the press and Obama was far worse. Get past the words and look at actions. Come to the lightside.
Yeah, words.

On Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 8, 2013