So, watcha drinking tonight??

Macallan 18 year sipping to start then when I get a bit high I'll start with my fav which is Macallan 12 aged in sherry casks from France.

:toast:

Macallan 18 year sipping to start then when I get a bit high I'll start with my fav which is Macallan 12 aged in sherry casks from France.

:toast:

:harumph:

That's my gig.

But I'm glad you've embraced The Power of Whisky®

I'll do what I've done since Super Bowl XXXVI. Start with a blended (Famous Grouse) representing the "team" concept.

Should the game not go our way, I shall delve into the Whisky rack to select a single malt. If that does not improve how the game progresses, I shall select a different single malt. Wash, Rinse, Repeat until victory occurs or the game is over.

Which is the "right" single malt?

Aye, there's the rub.

It varies from game to game, so My Job, is to find that whisky.

:harumph:

That's my gig.

But I'm glad you've embraced The Power of Whisky®

I'll do what I've done since Super Bowl XXXVI. Start with a blended (Famous Grouse) representing the "team" concept.

Should the game not go our way, I shall delve into the Whisky rack to select a single malt. If that does not improve how the game progresses, I shall select a different single malt. Wash, Rinse, Repeat until victory occurs or the game is over.

Which is the "right" single malt?

Aye, there's the rub.

It varies from game to game, so My Job, is to find that whisky.

Do our job!

I'll be drinking my usual Yuengling.

I may need to find something and start drinking.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

The same thing I drink every game night Pinky...

sam-adams-boston-lager-2.jpg

In my Boston bar in Chicago....post game is typically Powers Irish Whiskey. Not the most high brow combo, but it tastes good and has worked pretty well for the last five years or so.

SSDD

I love beer and I love variety. I always have at least 4-6 different types. Right now I have the motherlode. I have Sam Cold Snap, Sam Rebel IPA, Wachusett Winter, Brooklyn Winter, Kentucky Bourbon Ale, Rum Ale, Switchback Ale and the Sam Classic Variety back.

I will sometimes throw in a run and coke using Appleton Estate rum.

Back